well i've had her for 4 days now fiqured it was time for some fresh MEAT!!!!
28x10x12 Super Swamper EDL's on high lifter wheels ;D
;D Got TREAD?
how bout 2 1/2" deep :o
;D
Very nice Scooter. I can't wait to see it in action.
Those things are BEASTS...Can't wait to see then cleaned and mounted 8) 8)
DIG IT RAG!!!
Looking good Bro!!
:o Now that's some meat!
you know what they say...if the tires dont give some thing else has too.....
Very nice, I take you are out of the sport quads for now,Thats to bad I was ready to spank that 400 of yours. Well You know I am just talking trash, thats because you sold that bike of yours and I can do that now. ;)
No, he's not out of sport quads quite yet... he'll just be using a substitute. My Pink Flamingo! Once it's finished anyway ;) So now he has the best of both worlds, lol.
MONSTER tires bet those will dig and root,also cant wait to see scooter racing the PINK flamingo he will look real sweet on that. ;)
You know how the saying goes... "Real men wear pink".... now tell me he isnt secure in his manhood ;D To me, that takes some balls.
$2 says SCOOTER is really color blind ;D
thats a bad practical joke you're playing on him. What color does he think your bike is ?? :P
Lmao
give him hell !!! skyhigh
looks nice. my friends got maxxis mudzillas and they're a beast, these look even better. My parents gotta get some mudd tires for the 700 sportsman 4x4
hey LTZ drop me a PM when your ready to snorkel your new toy and I can send you some pics of mine and a parts list.
happy mudding ;D
MB
hey my wife wants a snorkel for her sportsman 500 can i get some ideas?
HEY LTZ!!! u know what they say about big tires like that........ the bigger the tire, the longer the walk back... hahahahha have fun man GIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know who to call when I need to cultivate the backyard betwen you and daphne we should have the grass seed into at least 2 1/2 inch deep ;D. very nice.
i have 2 words for you............WINCH............cause when you get that thing stuck , its stuck! ;D
whats that the old two finger rule :P