my girls
jays son, jason ;D
my daughter climbing a hill
her jumping
another jump
jason jumping
jason jump 2
my daughter boo roosting
boo climbing a hill
me getting some air
another flying action
jumping into the pit
jay flying high on his new z400
another take off
another great jump by jay
jay roosting
boo and lindsey chillin next to lindsey new ride
jason gone donuts
jason shreading
nice pics.
jay jumping into the pit
jay sporting his new ride
Sweet pics Bigworm. I just got back from the Rodman ride Saturday and those pics got me wanting to go again already ;D
looks like a fun spot. and not far from home.
jeff
THANKS. I couldnt make rodman had company in so when they left to go home we went to play.
I miss that little place !
Sweet pics. :o .
THANK YOU.
OK I want to thank you for letting me know you were going out there. I see how you are one way. I show you where that place is at and you don't even let me know you are going.
[smiley=Unhappy.gif]
Just busting your chops you know I am kidding. And I was camping out all week and doing alot of [smiley=drink.gif]
Nice pic's looks like you had a good time, but then that place is always fun.
Hey Next time you are all out there let me know would love to tag along to ride. Thanks
QuoteHey Next time you are all out there let me know would love to tag along to ride. Thanks
Same here [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
your kids are making you look bad ;D looks lika great time ;)
YA guys next time we go Ill see if you can come Its small place on about 5 acres but its close and is fun has all kinds of terrain.
very nice pics.
Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't Interlachen a mud pit? I could have swore that there was a big mud pit there. Not exaticly where u were at but in Interlachen period. Am i just crazy or was there one there?
I been going there for 3 years and never seen a mud hole there just alot hills and sand.
There was a great mudhole west of interlachen on 20 that was awsome but it was closed . Ya'll know where the devil hole is 8). Talk about fun .
Yea thats what i'm talkin about. My bud went out there one day with his dad and they saw a car hit it about 90 right through the middle and got about 10 ft and stopped. ;D
cool pics man. sure do start'em young, thats what im talkin about. never to young to through some roosts
YA she is 5 and can ripp it up. Im working on the attention span she rides for 15 or so min. then want to do something else
sweeeeet pics uncle chad
Am i missing something i think the pics were deleted because i cant see any ???
Yea I think when they change to the new system it lost them :'(
BIGWORM, how about either this place or the damm on Sat July 2ed. Maybee the weather will be good. Interlockin is close it is a drivew to Eurika. Let me know.
Jim,