ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: raptorboy954 on April 29, 2005, 01:12:38 PM

Title: cut the fenders
Post by: raptorboy954 on April 29, 2005, 01:12:38 PM
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/thedan954/DSC00138.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/thedan954/DSC00143.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/thedan954/DSC00147.jpg)

raptorboy
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: PowerStroke 7.3 on April 29, 2005, 03:51:26 PM
Hey, this is Josh, I met you at jacks.. looks sick  ;D
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: raptorboy954 on April 29, 2005, 03:53:13 PM
oh wasup josh. thanks man. i hope i get to ride tomorow. talk to u later bro

raptorboy
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: PowerStroke 7.3 on April 29, 2005, 03:54:12 PM
Yeah, I might be able to ride tomorow also, I'm going to go look at a SICK 250R, I honestly cannot wait!
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: raptorboy954 on April 29, 2005, 03:56:59 PM
sweet. but werent u gonna ride ur bro's bike.

raptorboy
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: klutchbuster400 on April 29, 2005, 06:03:26 PM
nice job on the fenders, i see u took out ur lites ;D
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: Exmx54 on April 29, 2005, 06:56:32 PM
Looks awsome, wait until I put my pics up with the lake and all  ;D
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: raptorboy954 on April 29, 2005, 07:31:23 PM
lol yea the whole sun down view was sick. lol

raptorboy
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: LakeMaryKid on April 29, 2005, 07:35:43 PM
not my cup of tea, something just doesnt fit. I dont know if its cause your quad is so narrow or you hacked too much off but i dont know.
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on April 29, 2005, 10:54:45 PM
why did you take the lights off.
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: Toomey on April 30, 2005, 11:56:54 AM
I would say it's better than before.  I think some 1.5" wheel spacers all around would make it look better and handle better too.  Only problem is if those stupid spacers could take an MX track!  ;D
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: skizzfry on May 01, 2005, 04:16:15 PM
what did you use to cut your fenders?  Any suggestions?..
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: raptorboy954 on May 01, 2005, 07:27:13 PM
i used a jigsaw and it took about 20 minutes. then just sand it to perfection ;D it was easy.  

raptorboy
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: Toomey on May 01, 2005, 07:32:28 PM
Now you can cut the 90's fenders!
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: raptorboy954 on May 01, 2005, 07:46:19 PM
i was actually thinking bout it lol

raptorboy
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: Exmx54 on May 01, 2005, 08:08:40 PM
I'll be happy to cut the 90 fenders  ;D Here's some of the pics after I finished cuttin em'

(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/83b6250856.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/430a513f4a.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/5181641a9c.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/197b55f772.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: raptorboy954 on May 01, 2005, 08:19:18 PM
THE LAKESIDE PICS!!  i was wondering when those pics were gonna put on lol     i posted pics of thundercross

raptorboy
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: PowerStroke 7.3 on May 01, 2005, 08:29:25 PM
i took those pics.... im Great with a camera lol
Both Quads took Great  ::)
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: raptorboy954 on May 01, 2005, 08:33:51 PM
lol        yo we missed u at the track man. check out the pics under thundercross 4/30/05

raptorboy
Title: Re: cut the fenders
Post by: PowerStroke 7.3 on May 01, 2005, 11:50:06 PM
yeah man i was gonna go to the track and Take pics but i dint feel good....  Now im SIck  :-[ :-[   Picow got me sick.... But next time u guys go riding im come with jack and Take some NICE pics.