what is the best best way to get to the ohv center in onf from st pete???
OK the directions:
From Jacksonville area. South to Palatka, south on 19 to Salt Springs
From East Coast : From I95 go west on hwy 40 to 19, go north to Salt springs
From West Coast: From I75 in Ocala, go east on hwy 40 through Silver Springs and over BIG bridge,
Take left at light on 314, go Northeast 15.3 miles to Forest Rd 88, go left,
cross 316 road becomes dirt, go 2.3 mile to OHV center on right
From Salt Springs: Go west on 316 until you come to Forest Rd 88, turn North (right) go 2.3 mi to OHV center
See everyone at 8:30.
When you get to Forest Road 88 you will see small yellow signs with green lettering saying "Trail Ride"
:drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Grizzly, on the directions for the West coast don't you mean turn left at light on 314
Thanks, it is changed now
ok I
ok I know hwy 40 and the big bridge should be no problem thanx everybody
thank you!
grizz, if you wouldnt mind, could you pm me your cell # if you have one JUST incase i get lost? If you have nextel a DC# would work too.
Quote from: gearhead400 on September 29, 2006, 03:30:34 AM
grizz, if you wouldnt mind, could you pm me your cell # if you have one JUST incase i get lost? If you have nextel a DC# would work too.
so your goin?, im pretty sure how to get there, been up in that area for the rodman rides(got lost so i sorta found some of the roads...)
Hi guys!
How far is it from Boca Raton and who`s coming sunday - 11/12?
I just bought a mx bike, do I need a sticker or something to ride there? Do I have to pay anything?
Thanks in advance!