I was reading how bad this place is whooped out. I'm running stock suspension on a 400ex. Are we talking neck and back aches after the trip?
Your leader Chillinthemost will be directing your speed. He will base it on your ability to keep up. Yes there are some areas withwhoops, there are also some great areas to move. You will have fun, and you might need ben gay. All we are asking is to ride safely and within your ability. Remember people will be watching.
If I go faster than cillinhhemost does that mean i get the best award at the end. Whoops, Whoops and more whoops. If you can't take the whooooooooppppps, stay home.
Whoops shmoops. I'll hold back my pain until I'm back in the privacy of my own home.
cant be any worse than croom
The route I'll be taking has some whoops but not too bad and also some nice new tight ATV only areas. As far as how fast we will be going, well its impossible to go all out and keep everyone together. Be honest with yourself though, if you dont ride hard then go with the other group. Its a pain constantly waiting but I wont leave anyone behind. We will always gather everyone together before making any turns at a fork in the trail. For those that cant get enough, I'd love to gas up and hit it again when we are done. I guarantee most wont want to. I'll be pre- riding Thu. and Fri. and will give updates on the trail and conditions.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 26, 2006, 11:01:31 PM
The route I'll be taking has some whoops but not too bad and also some nice new tight ATV only areas. As far as how fast we will be going, well its impossible to go all out and keep everyone together. Be honest with yourself though, if you dont ride hard then go with the other group. Its a pain constantly waiting but I wont leave anyone behind. We will always gather everyone together before making any turns at a fork in the trail. For those that cant get enough, I'd love to gas up and hit it again when we are done. I guarantee most wont want to. I'll be pre- riding Thu. and Fri. and will give updates on the trail and conditions.
if i end up coming up there then il be up for a high speed ride(wot) with minimal stopping, but i might end up just goin to the south end of the forest and riding fast, i should know for sure around thursday or friday, 30-50% chance il come up there for the group ride
Chillen, the sport ride will start around 930 right?
It will start when everyone is ready, I would say at least 9:30.
i think a second fast ride would be good , that way i could do the ute ride and the sport
I'm ready for some speed.I do agree if you don't know how to ride, don't try to keep up.Speed rides are not for the weak!
How far did you guys go, and what was the avg speed(gps)?
I don't know exactly how far we rode but we rode alot.we did all the trails several times saturday and went to the rodman dirt pit.plus we did alot of riding sunday.average speed for us was probably 30 but we were full blast alot of the time it was great.there were only 4 quads in my group.it was dusty as hell though.but we had a great time