Just out testing and tuning the Hybrid today....tring out the new shoes on the 400ex as well..
(http://img159.echo.cx/img159/8237/00002241ax.jpg)
(http://img173.echo.cx/img173/1443/00002251sp.jpg)
(http://img173.echo.cx/img173/4474/00002265xi.jpg)
(http://img173.echo.cx/img173/7328/00002274tf.jpg)
(http://img173.echo.cx/img173/3484/00002281bu.jpg)
I love the way the 400ex looks, nice, simple, and cool. ;)
Great looking bikes, tell us more about your Hybrid.
Hey Paul !!! how did the brakes came out, those quads look nive men, see if we can ride one of this days !!!
QuoteHey Paul !!! how did the brakes came out, those quads look nive men, see if we can ride one of this days !!!
there done! yah I was riding today and yesterday just for some testing...should be good for the weekend I will call you and see sup
-Paul
Let see. it will be nice, I have a FTR race on Saturday, but I should be back on Sunday, I could go on the evening, I'll try to go to QuickMX on Lakeland on wednesday after work, see if you can go I'll give you a call [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]