The Southern Flat Track League schedule is completed!
All the TBD dates have been filled!
For anyone needing tires, Wade (Jasper) is a dealer for both Hoosier and American Racer. If anyone needs tires PM me and I will send him a list. I may be buying 4 for myself.
Also, for the next Jasper race (21st), Wade told me Quads will be the only class racing and they will advertising us on their site with the hope of drawing in some local racers.
Awesome, back to Jasper again :) I hope I can make that one but My dad is having eye surgery that same week...I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for posting those Chris.
I would have liked to confirm the second date sooner but nonetheless we got it. The track was scheduled to be closed the 21st but will be open for us. ;D
Quote from: HondaATC on September 26, 2006, 09:46:09 AM
Awesome, back to Jasper again :) I hope I can make that one but My dad is having eye surgery that same week...I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for posting those Chris.
Dont thank me. thank Dave, he sets up the dates for the different tracks. I just keep yall in line at the track and solve all your "issues". LOL :box.gif Dave does an awesome job of contacting tracks to set up races..
lol, alright. Thank you also Dave.
Quote from: HondaATC on September 26, 2006, 01:51:36 PM
lol, alright. Thank you also Dave.
You are quite welcome Billy! Cya in a few weeks.