Only second post here, I took several pics of quads at the florida series motocross race in Okee this past weekend. Hope you enjoy them, they are mixed in with two wheels... enjoy
http://doublezeroproductions.com/images/Okee04.05/Okee04.05.html
cool pics man. the ones on the burm are sweet.
Nice pics man !! ;D That track looks bad azz !!! [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;D
Thanks for the great pics of us.
nice pics but you need to back up a little on the jump pics so you can see how big the jump is. right now it looks like a quad in the air, could be 2 feet off the ground or 30ft [smiley=dunno.gif]. you take real good pics and they would be sweet to see the take off and landind for perspective
Quotenice pics but you need to back up a little on the jump pics so you can see how big the jump is. right now it looks like a quad in the air, could be 2 feet off the ground or 30ft [smiley=dunno.gif]. you take real good pics and they would be sweet to see the take off and landind for perspective
Good observation! Yeah, I try to get a mix of pics, my camera is pretty crappy, lol. Here is one from the set of pics I got at Reddick that show some air....
QuoteGood observation! Yeah, I try to get a mix of pics, my camera is pretty crappy, lol. Here is one from the set of pics I got at Reddick that show some air....
I tried to put a link in so you can view the picture large, but everytime I type the track "reddick" the forum replaces that word with redthingy..!! Why does it do that, look in my post above it did it again.. ? [smiley=dunno.gif]
sweet pics. Do u have the florida motorcross series web site or any other info.
Thanx
QuoteI tried to put a link in so you can view the picture large, but everytime I type the track "reddick" the forum replaces that word with redthingy..!! Why does it do that, look in my post above it did it again.. ? [smiley=dunno.gif]
.
It's because D*ck is A censored word.
Okay here we go... does anyone know who that is?
(http://www.doublezeroproductions.com/images/yamahaaiar.jpg) ::)
is it nathan w.
bartow mx?
yessir, That would be me , really great pictures :)
Can i get directions to that track?