:)
;)
;D
Very cool JD. How do you like the new tires and rims? Are those the new 14' rim size and radial tires?
are you getting exhaust
Very nice!! looks awesome w/ the wheels. Have a friend with the same bike, mucho power.
I really like the 14's so far , now I'm just waiting on K&N and FMF !
Thing is just flat out a beast!!!!! Looks sick where the action pics? Looks too dang clean!
That thing does look mean.
Do you have any pics underneith the plastic of the snorkle?
Be sure to extend your vents, I didn't do that yet and got a little water up my carb vent. Drained the carb bowl a little and she ran just fine again. So I'll do that before I take it deep again.
BTW she's not clean anymore. [smiley=Cool.gif]
My buddy has the same bike and snorkeled in the same spot. Put his underwater not over the snorkel and filled the crank case up. We havent found it yet but there is a crank case vent that needs to be snorkeled too. Post what yoy find out so I can tell him.
Sweeet! ;D
;) New Me ...