(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/thedan954/thundercross_0001.jpg)
JACK DOING THE DOUBLE(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/thedan954/thundercross_0002.jpg)
ME DOING THE DOUBLE(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/thedan954/thundercross_0003.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/thedan954/thundercross_0004.jpg)
THAT OTHER YFZ DOING BOTH BACK DOUBLES 1(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/thedan954/thundercross_0005.jpg)
2(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/thedan954/thundercross_0006.jpg)
raptorboy
nice pics man
nice pics
thanks guys. THAT WAS MY FIRST DOUBLE! THANKYOU THANK YOU ;D LOL
raptorboy
Nice pics ;D I'll be there again this coming weekend, I'll snag a couple pics of my doing the back doubles, that's if I go for em ;D
lol. did u try them after i left??? next weekend is mothersday:( i dont think youll see me at the track for sure the 14!!!
raptorboy
Quotelol. did u try them after i left??? next weekend is mothersday:( i dont think youll see me at the track for sure the 14!!!
raptorboy
Nah, but I was doing the 85 foot table (need 5 more feet for perfection) and the front 60 foot table.
cool cool. now i cant wait to ride seminole cuz il be trying WAY more stuff.
raptorboy
Wish i was there....... i havent rode at thunder Cross in a long TIME ! i wanna get my frame fixed so i Can go there and RIDE !!!! :-[ :-[ :-[
boo hoo
hahah lol.
raptorboy
So now you're ( :-[) huh raptor? ::) :D
HUH!!!
raptorboy
I was trying to say you were kocky, but the site has a filter switcher on it. When we go on the 14th, I'll have some tricks up my sleeves too! Just wait till I get on the little track! ;D
lol hahaha yea man i cant wait. u gonna ride the 400?
raptorboy
COOL PICS! that front table is 65 the last time i measured. when you heading out again, jack? i want those doubles too ;D
no man ... i need to get the frame welded
wasup dreth. il probably be goin out in bout 2 weeks. after the weekend after mothers day most likely. i love that track. i might ride the 14th at seminole so if u wanna ride with us there ur more than welcome
raptorboy
hey jack thinking of hitting thundercross next weekend ill bring my digital camera get some shots of u over tha back doubles.........haha.......
I'm not sure if my mom is going to want to drive me on Saturday, but I'm up for a little carpool ;D I'm just gona keep naggin' my mom or dad into driving me. Lawnman, if you got the camera, I'll be more then happy to provide the footage ;D
lol ahhaha. lets see if u get the balls to do it this time. lol jp man hope u do it. its gonna look sick
raptorboy
hey florida400 have you ever ridden airdania cool track
air dania is really close to me. i heard they are closing it soon. would love to ride it before they close it.
raptorboy
Nah never been to airdania, I'd like to try it out though, are they open this coming weekend?
the track just reopen about 1or2 months ago its all clay texture real nice good jumps real challenging they open sat and sun they race every 2weeks will have to get together check it out i used to ride there
Seminole will be closed this coming weekend cause of hairscramble race, and airdania has racing on saturday too, I guess I'll see you out at thundercross on saturday! (bring the camera ;D)
jack im gonna take the pics... man im gonna be bored..... LoL
Thundercross was fun and thanks to me you hit the front double raptorboy LoL j/p . And Jack i got your back i'll provide the ride this sat.
for me too!!!!! ;D lol thats true its because of u i did the double. i saw u do it and i was like if he can do it i can do it ;D lol jp man.
raptorboy