For some of you who have been a part of this website for a while, you'll remember & or know TRX_350_On_The_Rack .... For those of you who don't know the whole story Sean ( TRX ) & I met on this website over a year ago. Long story short, WE GOT ENGAGED on Saturday at River Ranch !
Thats pretty cool. Congratulations to you both. Check your spelling on engaged. Just in case you send out some enguagement cards.
LMAO....Vforce..
Congrats on the engagement!!
I figured you were already engaged by the statement under your pic - where its says "future wifey" so definately congrats!! Hope you guys have a great life together!
good for both of you ;)
Congratulations and good luck to you both. Are you having the Redneck Riviera Wedding? Are we all invited? Just kidding.
LMAO Vforce.
the plan is to have our wedding at the River Ranch Resort in the Chapel .... But we will definetly be doing some type of off-road type of wedding activity....
Yay! Congratulations! :)
So when is the STAND UP FUNNERAL???
Congratulations and good luck to you both.
congrats to the both of you.
Id@
congrats..... instead of carrying you over then threshold, can we watch him hold on to you going over the swim hole on the cable ride?
Congrats! Thats awesome.
I remember when you started this thread http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,7284.0.html
FORD4X4GIRL: I'm a 19 year old female in the west palm area who needs a guy to ride with ( and go muddin in
my truck with !!! )
And yes I do have a 4 x 4 truck !!!
1st Reply
TRX350_ON_THE_RACK: This has to be a joke!
Guess he knows it wasn't a joke now.
My Wife and I met on the internet, nice to see other people do the same and it work out.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 25, 2006, 05:54:01 PM
Congrats! Thats awesome.
I remember when you started this thread http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,7284.0.html
FORD4X4GIRL: I'm a 19 year old female in the west palm area who needs a guy to ride with ( and go muddin in
my truck with !!! )
And yes I do have a 4 x 4 truck !!!
1st Reply
TRX350_ON_THE_RACK: This has to be a joke!
Guess he knows it wasn't a joke now.
My Wife and I met on the internet, nice to see other people do the same and it work out.
That was really cool to find that old thread. Y'all should print the thread out and put a copy with your wedding keepsakes..after all that is how you met. Pretty cool!
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 25, 2006, 05:54:01 PM
Congrats! Thats awesome.
I remember when you started this thread http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,7284.0.html
FORD4X4GIRL: I'm a 19 year old female in the west palm area who needs a guy to ride with ( and go muddin in
my truck with !!! )
And yes I do have a 4 x 4 truck !!!
1st Reply
TRX350_ON_THE_RACK: This has to be a joke!
Guess he knows it wasn't a joke now.
My Wife and I met on the internet, nice to see other people do the same and it work out.
that would be the thread that started it all ....
Quote from: garym on September 25, 2006, 04:02:35 PM
congrats..... instead of carrying you over then threshold, can we watch him hold on to you going over the swim hole on the cable ride?
LMAO .... Thats a good Idea, never thought of that one.... I will NOT wear my dress though !
That's really cool - good luck, and that's really neat with the thread and all.
And ah hell, wear the dress, white looks really good covered in mud.....lol
Good luck..... Funny how life works out. Met my husband crossing 441, hell that was 17 years ago.
congradulations .It was almost a year since you posted the request for a person to go riding with .Not to bad .How long before the wedding? :T
Congrats...hope everything works out good for you guys. Do you have a sister in the Northern Florida area by any chance? ;)
Quote from: HondaATC on September 27, 2006, 07:09:18 PM
Congrats...hope everything works out good for you guys. Do you have a sister in the Northern Florida area by any chance? ;)
No sisters, but I do have some friends at work who are into all the same stuff that are single . . . . .
I'm really good at organizing bachelorette parties....when are you planning on having yours?
If you have any hot single friends, we can get them together and play games like "lingerie pillow fight" or "jello wrestling".
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 27, 2006, 06:46:34 PM
congradulations .It was almost a year since you posted the request for a person to go riding with .Not to bad .How long before the wedding? :T
the thread was actually a year and a month . . . the wedding will be sometime in january of 2008 .....
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on September 27, 2006, 07:19:58 PM
I'm really good at organizing bachelorette parties....when are you planning on having yours?
Hopefully a New Year's Eve Bachelorette party ..... But hell THE MORE THE MERRIER !
Quotethe thread was actually a year and a month . . . the wedding will be sometime in january of 2008 .....
Thats really cool I wish the best for both of you.I really enjoy being married I just wish I could convince my wife that off roading was fun so she would come along on riding trips ,but so far no such luck.
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 27, 2006, 07:27:35 PM
Quotethe thread was actually a year and a month . . . the wedding will be sometime in january of 2008 .....
Thats really cool I wish the best for both of you.I really enjoy being married I just wish I could convince my wife that off roading was fun so she would come along on riding trips ,but so far no such luck.
I am so excited about it that it is all still really hard to explain yet . . .
You will love being married .Its great to spend time with another person and when both people have the same hobby its even better! :w
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 29, 2006, 05:43:12 PM
You will love being married .Its great to spend time with another person and when both people have the same hobby its even better! :w
Well we lived together for past 3 months, things went well . . . I love being able to do all the things I enjoy as well as all the things he enjoys without having to compromise . . .
congrats on the life long commitment ;) its cool how it started and im sure it will be cool till the end. 8)
well now that yall are tieing the knot lets see a pic of the 2 of ya. i read the other post but no pics???lets see them happy faces ;D
Our nice & clean photo :
(http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/dsignrredneckgrl/scan0003.jpg)