Jim and Alex getting Nick unstuck
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/Nick_sstuck1.jpg)
QT's quad after part one of the mud. Too bad there aren't any pics of part 2. It got really messy!
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/My_quad2.jpg)
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/My_quad1.jpg)
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/My_quad.jpg)
Sing along now....Jim likes to ride his yellow submarine. Yellow submarine.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/Jim_stuck1.jpg)
Yellow submarine.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/Jim_stuck.jpg)
Seebeejim, is this your third or fourth stick of the day. I lost count
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/Jim_stuck_1.jpg)
Larry(Shulco) testing out his new Kodiak. Only got stuck once today.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/Jim_Larry_stuck.jpg)
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/Jim_Larry_stuck1.jpg)
Northport group pic minus QT314NFla.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/Group.jpg)
Alex and his better half.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/Alex_Kim1.jpg)
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/northport/Alex_Kim.jpg)
Thanks everyone for a great ride. Was nice riding with everyone again.
Hey, How I look at it, if you don't get stuck in the worst you can't figure out what all you quad will do. Plus no brains, no headache. I know I would have made it if my cyatic was not acting up again.
I'm thinking of going and getting one of those sciatic problems. Oh wait, my excuse is I'm a girl. Just messin w/ ya Jim. I know you were hurting that day.