I've got some video I'll be posting later on tonight. I've got a few pictures but not many, I'll post those too. Everyone else feel free to post whatever you took.
Man... Just looked on the site and saw this pic for the Intermediate class winners circles... Good job Wayne and Scott.
(http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3077/jasper92306021uz8.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
My mom took these so they dont follow the other racers a whole lot but here they are:
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/remote/LCQracecomplete.wmv Intermediate LCQ
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/remote/2ndPractice.wmv Intermediate second practice
Pictures:
(http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/P1010001_(Large).JPG) (http://s2.supload.com/free/P1010001_(Large).JPG/view/)
(http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/P1010003_(Large).JPG) (http://s2.supload.com/free/P1010003_(Large).JPG/view/)
(http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/P1010004_(Large).JPG) (http://s2.supload.com/free/P1010004_(Large).JPG/view/)
(http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/P1010005_(Large).JPG) (http://s2.supload.com/free/P1010005_(Large).JPG/view/)
(http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/P1010006_(Large).JPG) (http://s2.supload.com/free/P1010006_(Large).JPG/view/)
Chris any of those you want to use your more then welcome to.
Couple of practice laps from I think its the open class http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/remote/Open2ndpractice.wmv
the man that was smokin in the open class.
[attachment deleted by admin]
left front wheel :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
i will post the rest of mine in the photo gallery later today for those that dont visit the racing scene
Nice pics Dreth
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: dreth on September 25, 2006, 07:59:15 AM
the man that was smokin in the open class.
Oh yes he was!!!!!
Congrats to ALL winners at Jasper!!
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,18016.0.html