We went to my dads house in Polk county so I could help him cut down a huge oak that had alot of root damage from the hurricanes. Anyways, Here's a few pics from after the tree was down.
By the way, don't bother asking cuz I aint tellin where it is ;).
Here's Ms.Mud on her Foreman
[attachment deleted by admin]
Austin on the K.Q.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Ms. Mud again.
[attachment deleted by admin]
made it in 2 wheel drive. ;D
Gettin R dun
[attachment deleted by admin]
where is that at ;D
Austin again
[attachment deleted by admin]
Austin, Hesitating to jump off the ledge.
Peanut chillin out.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Ms.Mud tearing up the dunes.
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D Body Ennnnglish Baby [smiley=groupies.gif]
Da_Mtgs_boss Strikin a pose.
nice pics mike
Polk County? is that near me? I live in Poke County, lol, looks like fun, next time you head out there let me know, i wanna tag along, lol
QuotePolk County? is that near me? I live in Poke County, lol, looks like fun, next time you head out there let me know, i wanna tag along, lol
lol... Did I say Polk County, I meant Poke county. ;) I was gonna pm you yesterday form my dads and see if you wanted to head over and play a little but we weren't sure what time we were gonna go riding . Next time for sure.
QuotePeanut chillin out.
Hey mike Ive never seen him so calm what happened. LIL J&B hehe
Ide love to bring the lil one to ride if youll have us one weekend.
Mike, looks like you guys had a blast ;D
Mike, great family time. Looks like you will be running the Maytag again when you get home LOL ;D
QuoteMike, great family time. Looks like you will be running the Maytag again when you get home LOL ;D
lol.... It was great family time. We had to wash that load three times before all the stains came out. Damn Maytags. ;D
looks fun
wheres the raptor?
Quotewheres the raptor?
That thing aint going in that mud.
Youre quads are looking good by the way.I saw the pics you posted and they are looking sharp
Quotelol.... It was great family time. We had to wash that load three times before all the stains came out. Damn Maytags. ;D
What's this WE stuff? [smiley=Ermm.gif] [smiley=Ermm.gif]
QuoteWhat's this WE stuff? [smiley=Ermm.gif] [smiley=Ermm.gif]
lol, i was thinking thats how it was, but didnt want to call mike out on that.