Are ATV's allowed in the PBC Corbit area? I know they allow buggies ... ?
"The use ,possesion of tracked vehicles ,ATV's,motor cycles and airboats is prohibited."
Trucks and Buggies only on designated trails in some areas, check the regulations for specific trails.
It's a hunting area, wouldn't be too safe for atvs. Only trucks are allowed as far as I know.
italked to one of the gamewardens out there. he said rhinos are allowed.
Its offical, PBC = NO RIDE. Kodiak for sale...06 400 4x4...brand new...
Quote from: foreman1 on September 22, 2006, 10:55:22 PM
"The use ,possesion of tracked vehicles ,ATV's,motor cycles and airboats is prohibited."
Trucks and Buggies only on designated trails in some areas, check the regulations for specific trails.
Did you actually quote that from a website?
Quote from: FordForever on September 23, 2006, 07:31:41 PM
Quote from: foreman1 on September 22, 2006, 10:55:22 PM
"The use ,possesion of tracked vehicles ,ATV's,motor cycles and airboats is prohibited."
Trucks and Buggies only on designated trails in some areas, check the regulations for specific trails.
Did you actually quote that from a website?
Yeah ,
I was sure that 4 wheelers were prohibited , but wanted to be sure.
If you go to corbitt, there is a sign outside showing what is and what is not allowed. I don't know, but rhinos may be allowed. Not entirely sure though. ATVs are deffinately not allowed though, or I would be riding there every single day, it's only about 5 minutes from my house.
ATV's are probabaly banned so that people dont use it as just a riding area.
Yes... Banned!!!! Last year the regulations for vehicles allowed in Corbett was I believe anything with a wheelbase of 65" or larger. They changed that this year to specifically say "No ATV's ", regardless of wheelbase. I have driven my bike through there when I first moved into the neighborhood for several miles along the main road through there and passed several FWC guys and was never stopped, but it was most likely just a lucky day for me. Can't do it now.
no you can not take atvs into corbett.... you can take Cub Cadet Big Country 4x4s & Rhinos & Rangers .....
Lame. They figure anyone who can afford a $9,000 rhyno doesnt ride it for fun...
it has to do with the side by side seating on those utility machines also.
My friend Tifton just pulled a 10 point out of there with his bow. Biggest one pulled out with a bow on record. Second biggest ever.
As much as I want it to be, if they let ATV's in there it would be ruined by every jackbag that ruins it everywhere else for us.
I used to be like "They let these big tire buggies drive around through there, but we can't ride our ATV's. Hypocrites." Now I realize the big difference. The buggies are not out there tearing it up and doing doughnuts every chance they get and acting all crazy. They are almost always just putting or creeping along an already designated trail.
They let anybody buy and ride an ATV. Reguardless of their etiquette towards anything.
Quote from: FordForever on September 24, 2006, 07:13:26 PM
Lame. They figure anyone who can afford a $9,000 rhyno doesnt ride it for fun...
Well we have 2 Big Country Utility Vehicles mainly because they are not as pricy as the rhino or the ranger but can hold their own just the same.