;D
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:) ;D 8) :P
WELL THATS ALL I HAVE. NOW ITS YOUR TURN
:olooks like BROWN did a little too much for FED EX ;D
could you imagine crahsing one of those? Do they even have seat belts in those.......you'd prolly go right through the windshield the way you sit in those trucks. And the poor guy in the Fed Ex truck prolly got ejected b/c the door was PROLLY open!! :(
GARYIN YOUR A TRIP IM LAUGHING MY AZZ OFF GREAT REPLY.
LOL.LMAO
SO THEN I GUESS NO ONE IS GOING TO POST SOME OF THERE PIC'S ?????
WELL OK THEN I GUESS IT'S ALL ME.
i like that UGLY LONG NOSE on that Girl !!!
hey man she's hott to me.
stop messing up my fantisy.lol
whos bikes are those? they're beautiful. lol. im after a sport quad. i wish i had something like those. they're all awesome
what kida of sport quad.???
THEM R SOME PIMP ASS QUADS AND A FAST ASS TRI Z
nice pics!!!!!!!!! ;D
yea there nice bike i found the pics on the net.
hey u wont i will send u them e-mail.
cya
YEA HTERE BAD ASS I DONT KNOW IF I COULD RIDE SOMTHING LIKE THAT...
YEA I COULD I'DE RIDE THE PISS OUT OF IT LOL LMAO
:)
That girl is Michelle Rieser. She is really nice...she is also John Natalie Jr.'s girlfriend. The first time I took my Banshee to Croom I stayed up there and camped right next to John and Michelle. He was there practicing after the 2004 Winter Olympics at Gatorback. Sorry to burst your bubble Walsh450r but she is taken. On the other hand she let my girlfriend ride her quad with her on the back which looked hot as hell!! She let me ride her quad too unfortunately she didn't sit on the back like she did with my girl :(
u think i didint know that it was just a joke sh*t
u didint burst my bubble it was a freind to friend joke..
hey Walsh he was just busting your chops a little calm down. I thought you were a good kid but dont talk big behind your screen name. lol. Just keep posting pics of her and we can all have our own fantasies!! Who cares if she isnt single....in my mind they all are! ;D CHILL KID.....stick around and have a good time!
Easy little guy!!! I am just busting your balls....don't get ur panties all bunched up, you won't be able to ride as good ;D
Besides I just said she was taken I didn't say I wouldnt want to spend a little alone time with her ;)
naw i wasnt mad at youll my dad has cancer and we found out it's bad so i has in a mood and had to take it out on some bady..
naw i could never get her..
she likes to much power between her legs for me..i couldnt keep up..
so it's all good..
cya
get it rag...
bbbbrrrrraaaapppp
mrs jessica cain..
tavis cain gal..
the bike for your az
looks like tavis cain is try a lil to hard to help keith little...
oooooopppppppssssss
and thats all for this episode...
see ya next time on tyler's picture perfect world..
good night folks..
hey idiot... his name is TAVIS CAIN not TRAVIS not R there idiot
yall need to ride more or something. sounds like yall have some anger you need to release. [smiley=box.gif] take it out on somebody but not each other,dang. well thats all i have to say about that, cool pics anyways. 8)
i got some more pics thougth this thing was gone
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Why does that 400ex have a radiator ??? ;D ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Tyler
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT...GET IT RAG! 8)
CHECK THIS OUT, its my dads cousins old sand dragger.. i dont mean old it still is around but i havent seen him in forever and he came by with some pics of it so i had to get them from him and scan them. Its a suzuki GS1100 TURBO with a two stage nitrous system on it.. He made the world record in dirt of 2.91 seconds in 300 feet. i would love to see anything beat that!
[attachment deleted by admin]
U saw the Quadzilla, Look at his "Intimidator"...............
[attachment deleted by admin]
This is all you would see if u even TRIED to race him
This is all u would see if u even TRIED to race him
And last but not least here is a banshee my dad used to tune for a guy up in tampa... its a 570 big bore single cylinder made by superior sleeve.. talk about fast on the road... this pic is of me and a buddy of my dads like 7 years ago, we havent been able to find this pictures either so here it is...............
[attachment deleted by admin]
i meant to say it is one whole cylinder but still uses the two pistons like banshees always have instead of using two.
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Great pics
Great pics guys !!! ;D ;D ;D