A couple of us are going to Horror Nights On Oct 19th just seeing if anyone else would like to join us. All Riders are welcome, even Honda riders :P
Even Honda Riders. Thank you T2, You don't know how much that means to me. :-*
SOUNDS COOL, BUT WE GO TO HOWL-O-SCREAM
a few friends and i were planning on going that night, so i'll see ya there.
I was at Publix yesterday and they had a display set up with ticket cards. Like gift cards. You buy them at the discount ticket price for the night you want and your done. No ticketmaster fees or waiting until you get there 8) I will be picking up tickets mext week, but I don;t know what night I can get a baby sitter for yet. I have to talk to grandma first.
u gotta buy a 12 pack of coke to get the dicount price.
Sounds good Melissa, I will have to check out the Publix display than.
Dorian You know Its all about the Love and Busting each others B a l l sssssssss ;)