The flat trackers can talk smack, so can we! I heard Lawson may not make it so WHO'S TAKIN THE MONEY???
>:D
Ill take it if your looking to give it away :D
If Lawson isn't there, I have my money on Heimes
Quote from: Exmx54 on September 21, 2006, 09:37:37 PM
If Lawson isn't there, I have my money on Heimes
im with him ;)
Hiemes or Gio
I guess I'm going to make ya all wrong!!! #9 = 1st. place :o
I think it will be Giovanni. He looked very fast.
One more in the mix................Erik?
Quote from: LostCause on September 22, 2006, 07:10:04 AM
One more in the mix................Erik?
Its time, I think I got a the bugs work out with this new bike this week. Hopefully I'll have enough endurance though. lol; :-\
it will be Hiemes for sure.
My guess:
1. Hiemes
2. Eric
3. Gio
8)
ill bet on erik if he doesnt wear himself out in 3 laps.he has a new atp motor that supposed to be fast.he is almost 35 yo,if he gets top 3 he should be happy.but i know him better than anyone,if he gets the holeshot,he's gone!!! :T
i already said the money is mine! yall get your own money :D
Quote from: hondajohn69 on September 23, 2006, 03:50:14 AM
ill bet on erik if he doesnt wear himself out in 3 laps.he has a new atp motor that supposed to be fast.he is almost 35 yo,if he gets top 3 he should be happy.but i know him better than anyone,if he gets the holeshot,he's gone!!! :T
I'm not almost 35 beeetch. I'm 33, but i feel like I'm 83 now. :Dead.gif
erik, what happened to you today in the 2nd moto? that was a bunch of madness with the red flag ::) then u had the holeshot and 1st until u took your goggles off and pulled your kill switch :-\ it looked like u started to get tired towards the end, great racing thought! ;)
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on September 24, 2006, 08:09:34 PM
erik, what happened to you today in the 2nd moto? that was a bunch of madness with the red flag ::) then u had the holeshot and 1st until u took your goggles off and pulled your kill switch :-\ it looked like u started to get tired towards the end, great racing thought! ;)
I think we should ban kill switches. lol; That sucked, I rode hard to get that big lead and the damn goggles got caught on the kill switch. I was hoping to coast the rest of the way home and that happen cost me a 15 second lead and my momentum. But yeah, I was cramping really bad at the end. I haven't road that long of a race in a long time. Time to get into shape! ;)
Great ride Eric! 8)
Great job Erik you rode great today. 8)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on September 24, 2006, 09:19:26 PM
Great job Erik you rode great today. 8)
THANKS GUYS, Jake you road great too! ;D
thanks but im with you on the getting in shape thing.lol i cant go no more than 3 laps.lol
Erik man sucks about the killswitch. You rode a great race.
Quote from: Exmx54 on September 24, 2006, 09:52:46 PM
Erik man sucks about the killswitch. You rode a great race.
Thanks Jack, what did you end up?
Quote from: trx#9 on September 24, 2006, 10:17:23 PM
Quote from: Exmx54 on September 24, 2006, 09:52:46 PM
Erik man sucks about the killswitch. You rode a great race.
Thanks Jack, what did you end up?
Took fourth for the day 8)
Quote from: trx#9 on September 24, 2006, 09:02:20 PM
Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on September 24, 2006, 08:09:34 PM
erik, what happened to you today in the 2nd moto? that was a bunch of madness with the red flag ::) then u had the holeshot and 1st until u took your goggles off and pulled your kill switch :-\ it looked like u started to get tired towards the end, great racing thought! ;)
I think we should ban kill switches. lol; That sucked, I rode hard to get that big lead and the damn goggles got caught on the kill switch. I was hoping to coast the rest of the way home and that happen cost me a 15 second lead and my momentum. But yeah, I was cramping really bad at the end. I haven't road that long of a race in a long time. Time to get into shape! ;)
No, no, no.. you got it wrong trx#9! We should ban dirt that flies up,
then you wouldn't need to googles at all fool! J/K mon' Dude you
rode awesome man especially considering the competition. No partying
too hard on vacation man... you gots wOrk at PAXTRAX in 2 weeks ;)
Danoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo out!
Erik You were FLYING ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dorian! Let's see the recap of my fight with the bike. Stupid bike got a TKO on me but he didn't leave the ring unscathed either! ;)
"I think I can make it"
[attachment deleted by admin]
"Nope didn't make it."
[attachment deleted by admin]
"Ouch these things are heavy when the roll over my legs"
[attachment deleted by admin]
"Please don't bend my stem"
[attachment deleted by admin]
haha nice. guess the bar that goes from my grab bar to my back plastic is what got my knee. it broke through the plastic
Dorian,
You got any of my tired old butt laying on the track!!
TRX#9- Eric, it was good to finally meet you. You definately got skillz. Great ride, crummy luck!
Any pixs of the minis? :)
sounds like all the good riders need to get with richard simmons for some conditioning :D how many laps are the race? bunch of 1 lap wonders ;)
Quote from: dreth on September 25, 2006, 05:56:19 PM
sounds like all the good riders need to get with richard simmons for some conditioning :D how many laps are the race? bunch of 1 lap wonders ;)
It was a two lapper. Dreth so what gives, not supporting the series. Get your butt out there brother. I'll let you borrow a head band for the Richard Simmons classes :hotty2.gif and thanks for the compliments guys.
Quote from: trx#9 on September 25, 2006, 06:12:49 PM
Quote from: dreth on September 25, 2006, 05:56:19 PM
sounds like all the good riders need to get with richard simmons for some conditioning :D how many laps are the race? bunch of 1 lap wonders ;)
It was a two lapper. Dreth so what gives, not supporting the series. Get your butt out there brother. I'll let you borrow a head band for the Richard Simmons classes :hotty2.gif and thanks for the compliments guys.
my son cant race the series because of his age versus his CCs so it will have to wait till next year if my wife will let us! seems to be alot of injuries and as of now she says NO ??? maybe if i increase my life insurance another half a mill she will let me. and i dont need richard simmons, ill run laps around yall in the stamina department. 10 laps easy on any track in florida ;) they may not be as fast as your laps but when you pass out i think i can pass you :D
Looks like you wear the pants in the family but she has the belt that holds them up Dreth.
So what's keeping you from coming out and having some fun??
Quote from: TBR on September 28, 2006, 04:27:19 AM
Looks like you wear the pants in the family but she has the belt that holds them up Dreth.
So what's keeping you from coming out and having some fun??
like i stated above, my son can not race the series because he is only 7yrs old and his quad is 80cc which they wont allow. and the pay scale in my house is almost 4 to 1 and her 1 wont pay the bills if i get hurt and i dont have a little duck to back me up.......aflack ;) i was gonna do both (flat track and mx) but it would have costed me and extra $2000 dollars :'(
Dreth I think there is alot of us in the same situation, both of my sons cannot meet the age requirements for the quads they ride. It sucks to finally get a series like this and cannot support it. It reminds me alot of a few years ago in the FTR MX series, it was like having a small national in Florida.
#34 The Heard Boys