I haven't seen it myself but 3 people have called me and told me there is a photo of our flat track quads when we raced at Valdosta in July...just thought I would let everyone know that went so they can get a copy..its not on newstands yet, only subscribers have it already.
Sweet the word is out. Do you know where its at in the mag.
I'm trying to get something in Quad and ATV Insider. Hope you dont mind, but i'm using southernflattrackleague.com as a contact site for readers. Maybe this will help to get the word out a little better.
[attachment deleted by admin]
thats right my wife sent this pic in for us.
Quote from: yfz#78 on September 21, 2006, 04:34:00 PM
I'm trying to get something in Quad and ATV Insider. Hope you dont mind, but i'm using southernflattrackleague.com as a contact site for readers. Maybe this will help to get the word out a little better.
No problem, thanks!
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 21, 2006, 04:51:03 PM
thats right my wife sent this pic in for us.
Boy!!! thats a "give me props" comment if I ever read one! :L
Cool Pic Guys Congrats 8)
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 21, 2006, 07:25:24 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 21, 2006, 04:51:03 PM
thats right my wife sent this pic in for us.
Boy!!! thats a "give me props" comment if I ever read one! :L
no thats a give my wife props, I didnt know she had done it till it was done. Its ok Chris you dont have to be upset because she did something you couldnt think of doing yourself. lol
Gary,
Where is this picture outside of dirtwheels. I wen to Publix and they still have the August issue on the stands. ??? P.M. it or post it when you get a chance.
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 22, 2006, 11:59:26 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 21, 2006, 07:25:24 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 21, 2006, 04:51:03 PM
thats right my wife sent this pic in for us.
Boy!!! thats a "give me props" comment if I ever read one! :L
no thats a give my wife props, I didnt know she had done it till it was done. Its ok Chris you dont have to be upset because she did something you couldnt think of doing yourself. lol
Wow... you got me there... :-\ I dont think ill recover from that one... LOL..
Ok... Ok... YOU GO LIZ!! YOU DA BOMB!! :Clap.gif :W :w how was that? ;D
Here is the pic they posted...(and one I thought was really cool!)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/Valdosta018.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/Valdosta012.jpg)
I got an e-mail from ATV Insider. the only way to get in their magazine is to buy an ad.
I (Gary's wife) would like to get a better group shot at the next race. I was thinking more like a pyramid with all the spaces filled in. Pee-wees in the front. Can we try to make it happen at Thunderbowl in 2 weeks?
Any chance on waiting until i have Justin on a race night again?
no I cant wait for that./// No just playing. Dont you have Justin on the next ocala race, that will be 2 weeks. This is what we were thinking.
Oh yeah I do.... I dont know what i was thinking... sorry bout that..... :K
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 25, 2006, 05:22:17 PM
Oh yeah I do.... I dont know what i was thinking... sorry bout that..... :K
...tard.