I read in another post that Uncle Rico was thinking of buying Quad32x's racing leathers (azzless chaps to the rest of us). I have a picture of him modeling them here:
(http://www.playapixie.org/Decompression04/image/img_0596.jpg)
[/quote]
Thanks Paul ! Oh and your wife loved them also. She said while I was throwing 12" up in there she could grab my fuzzy ass. >:D
Thats curb appeal.
Quote from: Quad32x on September 21, 2006, 03:16:58 PM
Thanks Paul ! Oh and your wife loved them also. She said while I was throwing 12" up in there she could grab my fuzzy ass. >:D
12" lol, you would have to borrow 10" from me to do that. :N
Quote from: Quad32x on September 21, 2006, 03:16:58 PM
Thanks Paul ! Oh and your wife loved them also. She said while I was throwing 12" up in there she could grab my fuzzy ass. >:D
LMAO.....4 times Quad?...Dang
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ha ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quad you forgot to tell them that after using the ruler you gave her your 2 1/2 inches of limp man meat (dang UPS delayed his viagra again!) :P
I can feel the love. ::)
Quote from: Quad32x on September 21, 2006, 06:00:01 PM
I can feel the love. ::)
If you go out "commando" with your azzless chaps on (which is how I hear you wear them), I bet you will feel the love. Bubba's love.
Lookin foward to meeting you Paul. >:D
there ya'll go talking about wankers again!! !! ::) on a straighter note i got my bike together and all seems to be good!! i will be racing jasper on saterday!! !! lets see if i can make it all night without tearing up anything else!! !! 8)
Hey Derek,
Good to hear you got it done, bro and I think you have now met your lifelong quota of bad luck in racing.
god i hope soooooo!! !! !! ::)