OK starting this weekend in Jasper, the league is going to have sign in sheets.
I think everyone knows my wife Gina, if you dont she usually wears a "Ware Racing" shirt. After showing your membership card to her, she will give you a sign in sheet to fill out.
The table is located by the SFTL banner NOT the tower. Make sure you do this if you want your points counted. This makes her job of getting the finishing order from the track easier and less mistake free.
Thanks guys and girls...
Chris
PS if you know someone who doesnt read the forum, please let them know as well.
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 21, 2006, 10:46:16 AM
OK starting this weekend in Jasper, the league is going to have sign in sheets.
I think everyone knows my wife Gina, if you dont she usually wears a "Ware Racing" shirt. After showing your membership card to her, she will give you a sign in sheet to fill out.
The table is located by the SFTL banner NOT the tower. Make sure you do this if you want your points counted. This makes her job of getting the finishing order from the track easier and less mistake free.
Thanks guys and girls...
Chris
PS if you know someone who doesnt read the forum, please let them know as well.
Since you calling me out again....just what the heck is a "Memebers" ??
gulp! :-\
I dont know what a memeber is but you guys are talking about your members and he is swallowing. :dunno.gif
eewww!!
No ..... not .......... that ! ..........burrr.........
[attachment deleted by admin]
Chris you said before I could still race without being a member (just no points) right? Do I still sign in with you guys or just with the track people?
in your case, Just the track people... members need to sign in with both.