BENEFIT RACE FOR
Dewey (JUNEBUG) Crosby Jr.
(Andrea's father Carl's father in-law)
@ 341 dirt drags
Sept. 30
gates open @ 3:00
practice from 4:00 until 5:00
race starts at 6:00
admission 10.00
under 12 free
all proceeds will go to help with
hospital & funeral expenses
concessions will be available
also will have deer and hog meat cooked
will also have a special announcer
Q-BALL
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Who's coming??????????????????????
it's going to be
good friends
good food
and good racing
what else do we need????????????????
Date?
I would like to be there, the food alone is worth the trip !!!!!! ;)
thanks dyno ya'll come on we need and want a big turn out. papa , smoke, cut , tribal anybody want to race what's up , oops I didn't call out banshee boy ( tony )if I didn't call you're name my bad if you race bring it. some guys from N. Carolina mr. mudd , lightin bring all of ya'lls friends we want to see the best of the best and the fastest of the fastest.....come on boys let's do this.
KARTMAN,DON, MATT AND ALOT MORE PEOPLE WILL BE AT THE NEW TRACK HELPING TO GET IT BUILT. WE WOULD HAVE LOVED TO GO BUT HAVE TO GET THIS TRACK GOING. HOPFULLY ALL OF US CAN GO RACING THERE SOON
banshee boy where ya at???????????? everybody scared or what?????
if you've never ben to a dirt drag before this is the one
the annoucer(Q-BALL) makes it worth the trip
come on boys
we need to start feeding him some fast food every hour ;)
hey frank do you have tonys cell number? i need to talk to him and for him to give dan a message. ??? i seen the weather there today dosnt look good
Troy has Toni`s number ;D
Hey Travis you know I will be there cant wait maybe it want rain out.lol j/K KNOCK ON WOOD. Come on lets have a great turn out and have a great show...Lets see if any records will be broke. Iam so close but it still is going to be a big jump..
good to hear from ya tony,I think you've got a shot ;) but if somebody can out run you (that I doubt) first thing they've got to do is get beside you ain't that right????????????????tell em TONY