Ok for the last time I AM NOT Brewsyourdaddy. Some one made a name out of the Brewmaster/hoosier daddy names. Unfortunetly, brewsyourdaddy has pissed off some people and they are Pming me thinking its me.. I have asked him to change his screen name and he will not.. i have no idea who his is..but its not me.. NOT COOL!
Ok brewsyourdaddy "retired" that screenname...
He will remain anonymous so that the people who wanted to sting me up... wont do the same to him... :-\
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 21, 2006, 06:01:43 AM
Ok brewsyourdaddy "retired" that screenname...
He will remain anonymous so that the people who wanted to sting me up... wont do the same to him... :-\
What's "sting me up"? ;D
I dunno what it is either Dave but it sounds like it would hurt! lol :o And I'm sure brewsyourdaddy would like to be stung up he's kinda strange anyhow ;)
sorry... string me up.... Look, it was 6am... im tired.... smart azzes! ;)
sting me up. that theres funny stuff.
Dang dave... how many names do you have? 10?
Dave Ware ........................ Man of many names. Keep it up Dave and people will learn your just a big tool in vaginal clothing. 2:L
for the record,,, dave isnt brewsyourdaddy.. otherwise i would have walked over to his house and left him a warm suprise on this front door mat! ;D
Dave is a tool though. ;)
well we all know that.... :-\
I just wanna know if he has a name for each personality? lol
He seems so proper in person like he would NEVER say anything out of line.... But we all know the truth. just pickin on ya Dave!
is this Steve? ;) I like the third one best.. "Hello knees!"
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/1.jpg)
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/2.jpg)
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/3.jpg)
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/4.jpg)
Quote from: blupits04 on September 21, 2006, 12:30:58 PM
I just wanna know if he has a name for each personality? lol
He seems so proper in person like he would NEVER say anything out of line.... But we all know the truth. just pickin on ya Dave!
You hit the nail on the head ! Nobody would ever think it but Dave is EVIL ! :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
You're just mad because I whipped you at your own game!! ;D
So , your not brewsyourdaddy, but you would like to be strung up, and get a warm
surprise left on your front doormat????
Sounds like a good job for Tim !!! :-*
Why does Tim like "the Poo"?
No no. Not I like the poo its I like TO poo. Just ask Don. I did it in his front seat. :W
Then , I would have to guess that your the one who left that WHITE crusty
stuff on the visor too right !?!?! :o
snott?
Nasty...just nasty!
um Don why was he in your truck and what where you doing that he had white crusty stuff on your visor????
Nun uer. >:(
Quote from: blupits04 on September 21, 2006, 03:53:27 PM
um Don why was he in your truck and what where you doing that he had white crusty stuff on your visor????
On the last trail ride, he satyed back , while we all went on a ride. I get back, and LOOK
what I find :'(
If thats your story STICK to it.we all believe ya.and I know who brewsyourdaddy is he is gone for now.you should have been reading the shout box last night when he told everyone who he was.