Ok, picked up my new (to me at least) 05 Raptor on saturday and I am officially calling out all you YZF 450 moped riders, especially you Brady.
1 lap of the Thunderdome.
To make it a little more interesting, let's do it in reverse.
yfz. unless you want to race dirtbikes.lol
Wow, calling me out on an open forum. Pretty ballsy. :o
In reverse huh? YFZ's don't have reverse. Anyways, I crash going forwards, so I think you win by forfeit.
And remember, I told you had to beat the V Force, which that Raptor won't do, to even get a peek at the 450!
Now bring that Raptor and some of that money you won in Atlantic City to Torri Racing to get it where it might keep up with the V Force.
Biotch. ;D
lol ya reverse is your only hope
05 Raptor, unless it's been built, NO competition! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 18, 2006, 08:11:56 PM
In reverse huh? YFZ's don't have reverse. Anyways, I crash going forwards, so I think you win by forfeit.
Why you think I picked that gear lol
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 18, 2006, 08:11:56 PM
And remember, I told you had to beat the V Force, which that Raptor won't do, to even get a peek at the 450!
Hey what quad you wanna race that old utilty v-force belt driven automatic sport quad wannabe against, the raptor or the rincon. Heck I might even bring out the warrior and put my granny on it for that one.
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 18, 2006, 08:11:56 PM
Now bring that Raptor and some of that money you won in Atlantic City
I am still in Atlantic City and I am losing my shirt. Raptor mods will have to wait lol.
I smell a bet!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: yfz#78 on September 18, 2006, 10:38:10 PM
05 Raptor, unless it's been built, NO competition! ;D
In reverse :d
Real Quads Dont have Reverse ;)
Paul, them free drinks in the Atlantic City casinos have got you messed up or something :drink.gif :Dead.gif.
I'll be more than happy to let my "belt driven automatic sport quad" clown that Raptor anytime.
You better save that Rincon for fetching hay for those horses of yours.
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 19, 2006, 08:38:41 AM
Paul, them free drinks in the Atlantic City casinos have got you messed up or something :drink.gif :Dead.gif.
I'll be more than happy to let my "belt driven automatic sport quad" clown that Raptor anytime.
You better save that Rincon for fetching hay for those horses of yours.
LOL, ok you win round one of the smack talk.
Is the S for sausage ? :o
must be scared to call out the 450r's also ,like someome said badass quads don't have reverse
Quote from: Quad32x on September 19, 2006, 07:00:28 PM
Is the S for sausage ? :o
You wish :pig.gif
It's for Sweet ass raptor owner
So your sayin' your "Sweet"? I don't think I would post that on the internet. Do your loved ones know?
Quote from: 4fittyr on September 19, 2006, 07:20:04 PM
must be scared to call out the 450r's also ,like someome said badass quads don't have reverse
No not scared, just didn't think there was anyone left who would think they are reliable enough to finish a race, my bad.
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 19, 2006, 08:53:31 PM
So your sayin' your "Sweet"? I don't think I would post that on the internet. Do your loved ones know?
At least you didn't misquote me as saying I had a Sweet ass, which I know your thinking. ;)
Damn, ya got me.