(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/nerfsright.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/nerfs1.jpg)
What do you think? I like them even thought the color is exactly right.
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] cant wait to see that thing up close and compar. mine will be done tomarrow.
you didnt net it right! ;)
Ya, you didnt do the nets right. I have the same nerf bars for my raptor 660, it is confusing to get the nerfs right. I like them, plus they weigh like nothing.
Those are like the ones we want for the new LTZ400
http://alba.buyol.com/Item/LTZ400-NERF-xx.htm
They look nice. They are the ones that I am thinking about getting for my warrior. I am wondering how they will work with the stock heel guards. Has anybody put them on a warrior and how did the heel guards work?
Jim,
i put them on my raptor660 with stock heel gaurds and they work just fine.
they look real good bro! pretty soon well be able to go riding!
-mokas-
Quote from: MOKAS on June 21, 2005, 03:47:54 PM
they look real good bro! pretty soon well be able to go riding!
-mokas-
no you wont, his goofy ass sold it fotr a jet ski.
youve got to be f**k**g kidding >:(
-mokas-
Quote from: MOKAS on June 21, 2005, 03:57:02 PM
youve got to be f**king kidding >:(
-mokas-
yeah tell me about it, it was one of THE SICKEST warriors/raptor350's. And he sells it for a d**n jet ski. See we had it all planned out for when he moved here we would ride.
i got to ride with him. :P