Only 29 years of payments left and this baby is all mine.
[attachment deleted by admin]
This was his last investment house
[attachment deleted by admin]
This is the house that Blupits rents from me...and they still have trouble making the payments.
[attachment deleted by admin]
I quit paying him b/c I found him in our bed with his boyfriend
[attachment deleted by admin]
You can tell that's not me....my bed has pink satin sheets with a princess canopy!
Yeah I know Rico that's why I said I quit paying rent when I found you in OUR bed
Rico has been everywhere. *cough* Clinton :-*
o yeah heres mine,my high rise came with a FREE yacht!!!
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/funny-redneck-homes.jpg)
Quote from: UncleRico on September 16, 2006, 11:05:15 PM
You can tell that's not me....my bed has pink satin sheets with a princess canopy!
You forgot the tinkerbell clock that quad bought you.
Rico relaxing in his new motorhome.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on September 21, 2006, 12:27:57 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 16, 2006, 11:05:15 PM
You can tell that's not me....my bed has pink satin sheets with a princess canopy!
You forgot the tinkerbell clock that quad bought you.
Why in the hell do you people keep bringing me in to your weird conversations ? :dunno.gif
Quote from: Quad32x on September 23, 2006, 11:26:55 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on September 21, 2006, 12:27:57 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 16, 2006, 11:05:15 PM
You can tell that's not me....my bed has pink satin sheets with a princess canopy!
You forgot the tinkerbell clock that quad bought you.
Why in the hell do you people keep bringing me in to your weird conversations ? :dunno.gif
Your an easy target, lol.