ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: o4250 on May 07, 2005, 09:09:46 PM

Title: Got a Z400
Post by: o4250 on May 07, 2005, 09:09:46 PM
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/z400003.jpg)


(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/z400001.jpg)


(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/z400002.jpg)


(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/z400004.jpg)


(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/z400005.jpg)



(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/normal_daaaaaaamn6lb.jpg)



(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/z400022.jpg)



(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/z400023.jpg)




(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/tbfolife.gif)



(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/51c8915c.jpg)


Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on May 07, 2005, 09:18:38 PM
Very nice. You will definitely notice a big difference from the ex
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: zilla954 on May 07, 2005, 09:45:28 PM
Finally!  So what are you going to change your screen name to?  o5400?  I like that paint scheme.
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: Toomey on May 07, 2005, 09:47:59 PM
So man, how about seminole on the 14th?  ;D  Looks really new and clean, and it must be light years better than the 250ex.
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: o4250 on May 07, 2005, 10:32:55 PM
Thanks for your comments guys,

DaMtgMan I definately notice a big diffrence :o


zilla, I can't belive you actually cought on to what my screen name ment (04 250 ex) I think most people thought I punched my keyboard and whatever came out..did :-/


Toomey Im really gonna try to make it, I gotta take my drug and alcholol course sometime before the 27th, so it depends on what day im scheduled :-/
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: tampaboy813 on May 07, 2005, 10:33:03 PM
man I love the new colors....looks sweet! whast the 1st mod going to be?
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: o4250 on May 07, 2005, 10:36:06 PM
Quoteman I love the new colors....looks sweet! whast the 1st mod going to be?


Thanks. Well at first I was gonna get a pipe, but then realized it has enough engine for me. So im most likely gonna get nerfs and maybe tires. Witch reminds me, will 250ex bolt pattern fit on a Z??
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: LakeMaryKid on May 07, 2005, 11:20:35 PM
QuoteThanks. Well at first I was gonna get a pipe, but then realized it has enough engine for me. So im most likely gonna get nerfs and maybe tires. Witch reminds me, will 250ex bolt pattern fit on a Z??

yes
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: lawn_man mx on May 07, 2005, 11:21:40 PM
nice  welcome to theclub  now  get tha  z dirty.............................
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: klutchbuster400 on May 07, 2005, 11:34:54 PM
sweet bike dude ima get one as soon as i can........with my dads money lol
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: rubicon500kid on May 08, 2005, 12:24:20 AM
are ypu going to sell the 250
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: raptorboy954 on May 08, 2005, 12:32:37 AM
great quad man. its a BIG difference from that ex i bet. hope u make it to semionole man.

raptorboy
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: o4250 on May 08, 2005, 12:34:38 AM
Quoteare ypu going to sell the 250


You know someone that will buy it?
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: dreth on May 08, 2005, 12:37:37 AM
congradulations! its not a honda :( but it is  step up from the 250 ;)
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: rubicon500kid on May 08, 2005, 11:49:07 AM
my mo is looking for a 250 for my lil sis if the price is rigth then yea
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: blindkaeta on May 08, 2005, 03:07:42 PM
NICE!!!
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: Headz400 on May 09, 2005, 12:34:53 AM
nice man. looks like mine when i first got it
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on May 09, 2005, 10:18:12 AM
NICE RIDE! Ive allways loved the white on blue I have an old lt250s thats white and blue rare bike but still holds its own.
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: 96 warrior on May 09, 2005, 09:16:22 PM
lets race ;D
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: DaKota on May 09, 2005, 09:17:27 PM
Thats a nice looking bike I also like the decal sceme looks real nice.
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on May 09, 2005, 09:30:45 PM
WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Sweet enjoy it, good luck with it and take good care of it. Here ia a website that has some good information on how to break it in.
http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: 450R_Matt on May 10, 2005, 12:20:44 AM
Looking sharp kid. Lets get togather at seminole one day. Have some fun. :D
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: qt314nfla on May 10, 2005, 12:22:53 AM
Very nice!  Congratulations.  A friend of mine has one.  I love the colors.
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: Yamaha72 on May 10, 2005, 05:30:59 PM
Beautiful bike, I wish I could afford one right now!!!!! [smiley=banghead.gif]
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: Yamaha72 on May 10, 2005, 05:43:52 PM
That crazy breakin procedure is nuts!!! Who would ever think running your bike hard at the begining would make it run better, faster, and last longer.  THATS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: Inyourdraft2000 on May 10, 2005, 06:25:00 PM
My 2000 400 ex was broke in that way, My buddy has a 2004 400ex and he broke his in by the book. When we race side by side down the dirt roads by his house I steadily pull away from him  on the top end, Both are stock bikes. This guy on that web site definately knows what he's talking about.... 8)
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on May 11, 2005, 12:53:21 AM
QuoteThat crazy breakin procedure is nuts!!! Who would ever think running your bike hard at the begining would make it run better, faster, and last longer.  THATS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I break in all my stuff like that. I also rebuild my own engines. I agree 100% with him. I have seen the results first hand as well. I don't know how much experience you have with engines or mechanics, so I don't know if you dissagree because you believe what you have read in manuals or if it is an educated statement.
Title: Re: Got a Z400
Post by: Hollywood on May 11, 2005, 08:09:05 AM
Congrats! Break it in like your gonna ride it!  ;D