I posted in the stolen section, but I know a lot of you don't go there so I am posting here, too.
My friend had his trailer broken into and his
WHITE w/K&K FLAME GRAPHICS 04 450YFZ was stolen. It has a kickstart, which is rare, that is partially covered by the fender. It has Red nerf bars
(http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/bfmorris/000_0062.jpg)
My other friends Blue 06 Bill Ballance edition 450YFZ was also stolen. There weren't too many of them sold in Florida. His has black rims w/Razr2's on the back. It has black handguards. It is all but brand new.
(http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/bfmorris/100_0066-1.jpg)
Brian
561-262-7909
Brian, I will look at seminole when I go out to ride.
Also, look on ebay to see if anything pops up.
I suggest talking to the local high school kids at SRHS & RPBHS plus put flyers up at Publix & Winn Dixie ..... Plus let the local shops know, they are usually pretty good about keeping a good eye out for stuff like that !
No way!!! All these bikes stolen I have my shotgun loaded and ready for whoever wants to attempt to steal mine. I'll definetly keep my eye out for the bikes man.
What area of South Florida?
They were stolen out of Jupiter Farms (Palm Beach county)
They may have made their way to Miami
Ill keep on the lookout everytime I ride.
Bump :'(
Sadly, it's not bs. The trailer was backed up (not close enough) to a fence right up to the garage. There is always a truck parked in front of the trailer. The trailer has a Honda logo on the front of the roof.
There is nothing fishy about anything. They were staked out and ripped off. This is not something new. The same m.o. in most every case out here.
sry about your lose and i will make sure to check out everytime i ride, i live in coconut creek and usally ride holy landsand miami area and west palm beah area so i will keep a look out
Thank's everyone
Sorry to hear this happened to you. I live in Davie and will keep an eye out for you. Hopefully you will get them back.
bump >:(