anyone ever delt with these guys? I really like those decals
http://www.store.dirtfiendracing.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=108
they got some sweet stuff for a yfz. let me know if they are good if you order.
i have some on my YFZ. they are awsome and worth every penny. everyhthing from them is great stuff. and there new fender decals so your boots dont rub on the fenders are pretty sweet too. 8)
Also check out www.brmoffroad.com (http://www.brmoffroad.com). I have bought from them 3 times. The service and quality is excellent. They can make anything you want. You tell them what you want and they will e-mail you samples to pick from
Dfr's number doesnt work, how else can I get in contact with them?
How much os three number decals from Brm?
Click where it says quad numbers on the main page. He has different ones.
If you e-mail him his site mail is down use this address BRMracing@msn.com
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 12, 2006, 07:03:11 PM
Dfr's number doesnt work, how else can I get in contact with them?
How much os three number decals from Brm?
BRM Offroad (602)421-0880
They are very nice to deal with. I got my YFZ decals there. Also Mudrat and Blindkaeta got their TRX number plate decals there too.
anyone have an email from drf?
ill compare prices and make my decision then ;D
dont wanna pay TOOO much, sure im looking at about 50- 70 bucks
there are a couple
http://www.dirtfiendracing.com/contactdecal.html
Quote from: 53yfz450 on September 12, 2006, 11:40:35 PM
there are a couple
http://www.dirtfiendracing.com/contactdecal.html
thanks alot jake!
you wouldnt know who i should contact do you? sales? costumer service?
ummm...lol sales i would think. :-\ idk
i also got some from www.brmoffroad.com. i think it was $65 bucks for the front and both fenders plus two number plates. a total of 5 custom printed numbers.
Just ordered some from dfr, great people to deal with!
what bout attack graphics from rockymountainatv.com? are they good?