Alright, im tierd of talking about getting the supermoto rolling, lets actually do something about it. There are 2 willing people to get this thing on the ball and to talk to some people on getting this going! I just need to know who all would definatly be in so this way we can let the track owner know what kinda outcome he is looking at? Who would be interested?
If you build it, we will come...
Def would be in!
Dorian, hows the wrist coming? Hope to see u on the track here soon! Me and dave are trying to get some supermoto action going on at ocala grand prix let some people know! I will be getting ahold of them to see what the requirements will be!
if the date doesnt overlap the quad series or a good ftr ill go to it
I have already researched this and can set up a race. The problem was, once people saw the technical requirements and the costs to race, the interest level seemed to drop off. I will bump the thread with all the info so that you guys can read it, in case some of you missed it.
Also, calling the track in Ocala won't help, because the supermoto association leases the track for races.
i'd go if it don't overlap other races in the quad series and ftr.