This is why the CIA is going to kill me.
The edits are finished.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&hl=en
I know your having fun and all, but stop taking credit for these videos.. Some of them are as old as the internet.
Im sick of all the videos your posting, no offense. There cool and all but I hate seeing the thread because once I do, I have to watch it. >:D
Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 11, 2006, 10:41:11 PM
I know your having fun and all, but stop taking credit for these videos.. Some of them are as old as the internet.
Al Gore didn't invent the internet all that long ago.
You don't think the CIA is trying to poision my pudding snack packs?
I know what they're up to.
Sorry, thats not poision..And its only in the vanilla ones..
i just watched that entire video, 121min. interesting
Hey guys, the CIA just walked into my house, b!tch slapped me and took my computer. Something is up.