well this was the first go at it!
(http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/russrides/th_fredfstflip.jpg) (http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/russrides/?action=view¤t=fredfstflip.flv)
that would be Fred!!
the Taylor Boys did make it ! Matt and Shawn, sorry Josh it was a good Try ! :o
(http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/russrides/th_MOV05886.jpg) (http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/russrides/?action=view¤t=MOV05886.flv)
(http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/russrides/th_shawnalmostfullflip.jpg) (http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/russrides/?action=view¤t=shawnalmostfullflip.flv)
(http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/russrides/th_joshhalfflip3notgood.jpg) (http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/russrides/?action=view¤t=joshhalfflip3notgood.flv)
That looks like a blast!!!!! I need a foam pit!!! :o
I don't know if I would want a 350lb quad falling on top of me EVEN in a foam pit.
Fred, ya crazy bastid...did you wind up getting the flip off?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xVQeRFPzf94&mode=related&search=
I'm sure you've seen this before. I get a kick out of how far back he is when he hits the lip, then how much thrust he puts into his hips as he pulls the bars back and throws his head back.
It's all in the ARCH, they say.
Man! I have a lotta respect for Jon Guetter! Its a lot harder than you think. No I didnt get but half way .
Motor stalled on my last attempt and had a brain lock. wanted to bail but didnt get off and compressed my back but I'll be back at it again.
Foam pit, sounds soft but man Its not if you land wrong.
Fred
nice videos, those backflips were nuts.
Ya'll are crazy!
It was sweet ;D
Here's some pics, video soon...
Fred
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/flippin/fred1.jpg)
Jon
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/flippin/jon1.jpg)
Joshua
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/flippin/joshua1.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/flippin/joshua2.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/flippin/joshua3.jpg)
Matthew
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/flippin/matthew1.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/flippin/matthew2.jpg)
Shawn
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/flippin/shawn1.jpg)
Here's a vid. The credits got cut off, so here they are:
Riders:
Shawn, Matthew, and Joshua Taylor
Fred Frederiksen
Jon Goodwin
Thanks to:
God
Our mom and dad and brother Brandon
The Frederiksens
The Jacobs
Paul Hambidge
Dean Stinebaugh
Holly
Dan and Jason
Hiper Steve
and
Rudy Waller
http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/dirtrider2003/Josh%20videos/?action=view¤t=flippinsweet_0001.flv (http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/dirtrider2003/Josh%20videos/?action=view¤t=flippinsweet_0001.flv)
Thats awesome! Just make sure the foam pit doesnt catch on fire
Outstanding guys! That's amazing! Hope your friend is ok.
It was definetely sweet, joshua should be back in about a month. ;)
thats awesome and im proud of ever body!
thanks for calling me this morning fred
shawn cool vid dude like the music
freaking flippin sweet
yeah, the vid did turn out pretty good. Here's the second vid, just has some additional angles, and full credits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wic1NIN8Apg
AMAZING!!!! Hope the guy with the broken hip heals fast!!!
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
he's doing pretty good, just a couple more weeks. ;)
cool
sorry you got hurt bro but there is no glory sitting on the bench ;) and just having the guts try makes you a winner 8) get healed up so you can make it