this would suck!!!!!!!!
i guess he had crashed it earlier and rolled it over and they think thats what caused it. gas leak or something.
(http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/uploads/post-4052-1157935043.jpg)
(http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/uploads/post-4052-1157935054.jpg)
(http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/uploads/post-4052-1157935068.jpg)
(http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/uploads/post-4052-1157846754.jpg)
(http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/uploads/post-4052-1157846774.jpg)
Wow that would really suck!!!!! Do you know who's it is?
that would def suck, i would be kickin myself for the rest of ly life if this happened to me
no some woods racer. ???
That Has to be a Yamaha. LOL ;)
I feel sorry for that Dude. :'(
i would cry.... :'(
look at the bright side. he can salvage the nerfs, rear tires, bumper, exhaust, grab bar, and swinger. (at least it looks like he can).
I hope he had insurance.
Quote from: UncleRico on September 10, 2006, 11:05:20 PM
I hope he had insurance.
Couldnt of said it better myself.
Thats hot. :o
I <3 Insurance. I wouldve been the one with a hotdog on a stick by the quad roasting it ;)
THATS WHAT U GET WHEN U RIDE TO LONG. BIKE OVER HEATS.
That could happen in a 15 minutes ride too it doesn't take that long to have the bike hot and inginte some fuel.
Is nice to be able to ride long and hard the bike will take it just fine ...
I gotta give it up to the guy who had the presence of mind to snap off a few photos.
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on September 11, 2006, 07:03:51 PM
THATS WHAT U GET WHEN U RIDE TO LONG. BIKE OVER HEATS.
If thats your definition of overheating, I guess you don't know what overheating a bike is like.... That is the fuel that caught on fire somehow, but not just because he rode it to long. ;)
Quote from: blindkaeta on September 10, 2006, 10:12:03 PM
That Has to be a Yamaha. LOL ;)
Those Yamis are HOT aren't they >:D
Man thats crazy!! never thought they would light up like that.....
Hope the guy was sponsored by some major dealers..LOL
Quote from: Yamaha72 on September 11, 2006, 07:52:28 PM
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on September 11, 2006, 07:03:51 PM
THATS WHAT U GET WHEN U RIDE TO LONG. BIKE OVER HEATS.
If thats your definition of overheating, I guess you don't know what overheating a bike is like.... That is the fuel that caught on fire somehow, but not just because he rode it to long. ;)
[/quot
IT WAS A JOKE GENIUS.
His name was Ed Atwell, yes it is a Yamaha450 and from what ive heard the only thing that is maybe salvagable is the swing arm, he was racing the GNCC in Yadkinville North Carolina this past weekend....
its fixable
??? that must really hurt!