I'm gonna be camping with some friends at croom next weekend is any of yall gonna be there.
If all works out I'll be camping there with some friends too. I should know by tommorrow night. Where in Seminole do you live? I live right off Seminle Blvd.
thats crazy Im at seminole and 86th ave
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 10, 2006, 07:47:41 PM
thats crazy Im at seminole and 86th ave
That's to funny. I live in the neighborhood behind Cumberland Farms on Seminole and 54th Ave. Were probably going to leave the girls at home this weekend if we go. Most likely camp Friday night and ride all day Saturday. We have never ridden with any 450Rs before. We ride a Predator 500, a DS650, a Raptor 660, a Z400 and a Warrior 350. Maybe a Brute Force if our other buddy can unlock his ball and chain for the weekend.LOL. I'll let you know if we end up going.
How bad are the woops there lately?
I grew up in Seminole. The whoops are just as bad as always, and extreeeemly crowded the last few weeks. I plan on going with my 7y/o this next weekend. Still a lot of fun, just have to watch out for the bikes. There's a big lake in the center of the 1st day use area.
Thank you. I had heard last year that they were supposed to be getting some piece of machinery for the trails they could use to level the whoops out from time to time. Guess they didn't get it or aren't using it.
I'll wait till it is less crowded. My last time there we had a dirt bike cut the trail and almost take my 10 yr old out. Hope you have a great time!
Teej
QuoteThat's to funny. I live in the neighborhood behind Cumberland Farms on Seminole and 54th Ave. Were probably going to leave the girls at home this weekend if we go. Most likely camp Friday night and ride all day Saturday. We have never ridden with any 450Rs before. We ride a Predator 500, a DS650, a Raptor 660, a Z400 and a Warrior 350. Maybe a Brute Force if our other buddy can unlock his ball and chain for the weekend.LOL. I'll let you know if we end up going.
so far weve got 2 friends with one of the wives going and 2 kids possibly 2 more friends not sure yet.
So your over near keswick school ,Its a small world .Maybe we'll see ya out there.
I'm gona come up Saturday for sure. I might stay for Sunday if you got room and depending how late in the day your gona stay
QuoteI'm gona come up Saturday for sure. I might stay for Sunday if you got room and depending how late in the day your gona stay
I've got room bring a pillow and a blanket and make youself at home.