Hello, is this the Sheriff's Office?"
> > "Yes. What can I do for you?"
> > "I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Virgil Smith....
> > He's hidin' marijua na inside his firewood!
> >
> > Don't quite know how he gets it inside them logs,
> > but he's hidin' it there."
> > "Thank you very much for the call, sir."
> >
> > The next day, the Sheriff's Deputies descend on
> > Virgil's house.
> > They search the shed where the firewood is kept.
> >
> > Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but
> > find no marijuana.
> > They sneer at Virgil and leave.
> >
> > Shortly, the phone rings at Virgil's house.
> > "Hey, Virgil!
> > This here's Floyd....did the Sheriff come?"
> > "Yeah!"
> >
> > "Did they chop your firewood?"
> > "Yep!"
> > "Happy Birthday, buddy!"
> >
> > (Rednecks know how to git-R-dun).
thats great!
Now that there is funny, I don't care wut u say!