Nothing to do with atvs, but I was surfing other ATV sites and found a cool link to a fun little game about trying to park a car. Check it out and see how all you guys and gals do!
http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf
Jody got 112.7---99 on second try just got 85 even
Kari had about 30 try's and finally got a 90.thats why I have such a big truck so she can push the other cars out of the way.
3rd try got 109.3. Going back to play it more.
Wow first try got 102. That was fun..
62.1 first try, is that bad?
yes... ;)
109.4 That's cool.
53.2:)
ya right bigscrub more like 153.2 the best I can get is 85 and I live in lake county.I know you guys up in the scrubs cant drive.unless your apple computer has some kind of space age controller system.lol J/K
ha I just got 58.1
33.4
81.60
127.30
woo hooo woman driver and I got a 53.4 finally
47.4 ;D FYI the higher the worse if some of you didn't know.
I can't managed to turn the darn car around. >_<
This dang game is addictive and really competitive me and hubby are seeing who can beat the other so far he's winning with 42.3 >:(
And I ran over Joeys dog....I'm soo sorry :)
That was a fun little game!
1st try: 41.5
2nd 23.6
Women can drive ;)
38.10
22.5 im addicted
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 11, 2006, 11:08:04 PM
22.5 im addicted
Don't you have something constructive you could be doing????
You guys do know there is 4 parts to the game right?? lol
Quote from: Bo322 on September 11, 2006, 11:47:47 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 11, 2006, 11:08:04 PM
22.5 im addicted
Don't you have something constructive you could be doing????
I'm sure I could find something to do, but I don't want to. And besides, What could be more important than a video game?
Quote from: blupits04 on September 12, 2006, 12:08:31 AM
You guys do know there is 4 parts to the game right?? lol
Don't hate the playas, hate the game, lol. Yes I know there are 4parts and that is my total time.
:M
cool. i ran over the dog! ;D
Got it 2nd try.......It takes for ever to turn the steering wheel!~
What do you mean 2nd try? There is 4 levels total. What was your final time?
Quote from: Loven It on September 11, 2006, 08:58:45 AM
That was a fun little game!
1st try: 41.5
2nd 23.6
Women can drive ;)
you guys get handicap parking, this game is sexist!
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 12, 2006, 08:09:44 PM
Quote from: Loven It on September 11, 2006, 08:58:45 AM
That was a fun little game!
1st try: 41.5
2nd 23.6
Women can drive ;)
you guys get handicap parking, this game is sexist!
Too funny! I didn't realize there where more levels..I keep hitting the damn dog ???
51.00