Ok i installed all the new parts on it,(+4 swing-arm, +4 braided brake line, 15 tooth front spocket, A Works rear shock custom made for my bike and riding, new carrier bearings and seals, and all new bushings for the relay arm! HOWS SHE LOOK!!!!!
(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/TurboBansheeKid/100_0736.jpg)
(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/TurboBansheeKid/100_0738.jpg)
(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/TurboBansheeKid/100_0739.jpg)
(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/TurboBansheeKid/100_0742.jpg)
(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/TurboBansheeKid/100_0743.jpg)
Also new pic's of my Yellow lab puppy!
(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/TurboBansheeKid/100_0745.jpg)
(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/TurboBansheeKid/100_0748.jpg)
look sweet
looking good!! :ThumbsUp.gif
Niiice now go out and ride it!
looks like perfection that won't go anywhere without the chain, lol great lookin shee
nice bro i love the way it looks
u made it look sweattttt
when are we going to go to ocala ? i wanna race you lol
Great job on the quad! The Yellow lab is the perfect dog. She's a beaute! Take care of her. I have 3 dogs, and the best out of all of them, and any I've ever had is this yellow lab.
I like the dog more then the bike.
yo are you g*y you are on a atv site, how are you going to like my new puppy more then my banshee?
Just because my bike is faster then yours you don't have to hate on it!!!!!
Take your BS some where esle!!!!!
OH SNAP!!!
"It's On Like Donkey Kong!"
I say you two race for the puppy.
I will hold said puppy, a.k.a. "Tuco Pacifico Juan Ramierez DeJesus" (I named your dog after the character from The Good, the Bad, And the Ugly),
I'll be up at Hooters with him, telling the story of how I rescued him from a burning building, while you two duke it out on the track!
Now, that I have worked out all the particulars, you two have to decide the where and when?
Meanwhile, put Tuco in a box and UPS him to me. (I'd reccomend OVERNIGHT)
cool bike.that dog is cute :D
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 10, 2006, 05:35:53 AM
yo are you g*y you are on a atv site, how are you going to like my new puppy more then my banshee?
Just because my bike is faster then yours you don't have to hate on it!!!!!
Take your BS some where esle!!!!!
I didnt say your banshee wasnt crappy or anything, I think its really nice actually, I just think the dog looks better.
The Banshee is sick, the red car is sweet, and the dog is cute >:D
Bike looks sweet. What kinda of riding do you do? That's a long swinger.
your bike is cool 8) i'm just saying the puppy is cute.
Trail riding, but i was having a hard time keeping the front wheels down so thats why a put the +4 on.
If you guys are affraid to race each other, I'll just keep the Dog.
Quote from: UncleRico on September 10, 2006, 07:51:52 PM
If you guys are affraid to race each other, I'll just keep the Dog.
My bikes too wide for trials, his is too long for track, I guess were at a stalemate :-\
He can ride mine, if I can keep the dog.
you can't have my dog!!!!!!! R you on crack????????
IM not a big banshee person but thats one of the nicest ive seen .the puppies cute to they make great dogs
Why do you ask? Would you trade your dog for some crack?
Because I know a guy.
OMG If you want my puppy so much give me your quad!!!