Woof!!!! $25k Kawasaki BruteForce 750.......Turn your speakers on for the video.......
http://media.putfile.com/FST-Wildness (http://media.putfile.com/FST-Wildness)
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Jeffgre/BF1.jpg)
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/Jeffgre/BF2.jpg)
I don't ride utility quads, but I'd ride that!!
That's pretty gnarly for a ute.
Actually, it's about $31K I think. It's FourStrokeTech's custom Brute Force, which includes a 916 Big Bore. It ain't just for show either, it'll go through mud like nothing and sound like a monster truck when doing so.
http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Moto250X_Rider/?action=view¤t=0432b16e.flv
that would probally convert me from sport quads to utes ;D
that thing is sweet! 8)
thats badass right there now
Why would you want to take it offroad? Its so purty. ;D
QuoteWhy would you want to take it offroad? Its so purty.
I agree. If it were mine, it would never see dirt. It would probably make me mad to see it dirty! >:(
if u notice when he's stopped the waters only half way up the tires that would have to go way deeper to impress me with that lift hell my old 250x goes deeper than that no$hit
Quote from: 4fittyr on September 09, 2006, 09:16:03 PM
if u notice when he's stopped the waters only half way up the tires that would have to go way deeper to impress me with that lift hell my old 250x goes deeper than that no$hit
mabye you should go look at it again it covers the wheels completly in the middle and at the end the tires are barley out of the water
Well considering that its got like a 6inch lift and 28s, theres not much that will come up over the tires short of a pond. Anyway awsome quad 8)
I bet it's fast if you could hang on and keep it upright. ;D
llooks a tiny bit top heavy
those some awesome uts
bump to a nice quad
damnnnn that thing is sooo nice
Is that a kitchen sink I see on that thing?
that thing even sounds better than it looks
i have never seen anything like that before!!!!!! :T
Looks to me like your nizzuts would be all up in that air filter.
i want it.
great ute!!!! sounds bad a$$....
that thing gota hemi
SWEEEET
Im trying to work a deal with as we speak... lol not today
that is one nice brute force
did you see it's in the april edition of dirtwheels?