>:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:-\ that is deffinately different. kinda cool. cant decide if i like it or not. ???
Dang fox , what is not cool about anything chrome that pushes gears controlling 700cc's OF PURE GET DOWN????....Your MAN card is under review...LOL
Quote from: Joedirt on September 08, 2006, 08:38:37 AM
Dang fox , what is not cool about anything chrome that pushes gears controlling 700cc's or PURE GET DOWN????....Your MAN card is under review...LOL
It should be revoked since he put those smilies before and after such a horrid statement, lol. I love that thing Joe, I have been trying to figure where to install the button for the vinson.
looks tuff ;)
I have been looking for one of them and I can't find one! Where did you get yours at?
Quote from: Kawa3 on September 08, 2006, 09:18:31 PM
I have been looking for one of them and I can't find one! Where did you get yours at?
I have seen them at Autozone.
This one was 9.99 at Autozone. I shaved out the insert area and hammered a stainless steel nut into it .. ;D
Josh ..I am gonna talk the wife into letting me change hers , I will let you know what I find out....lol