Just wondering if anyone has been out there recently.
have they gotten better dirt to put down on the track yet ???
and have they started racing?
Was just out there on Saturday 10/14/06. I had never been to a track before but I got to talking to some veteran riders. They say the track still needs heavy improvement but it sure beats having to drive all the way to seminole. I noticed that the dirt is realy mulch mud, hey and horse crap. I found it to be alright but then again I have nothing to compare too. The track is desined for dirt bikes and not for ATVs but you can still ride quads. Also the price @ $25 is a bit steep to go regularly.
I spoke to the owner and he mentioned that the lights should be ready soon and that more tracks are on the way. No racing as of yet. Overall I will be going again.