ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: stump66 on May 15, 2005, 10:50:30 PM

Title: Had to share this
Post by: stump66 on May 15, 2005, 10:50:30 PM
 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Had to share this
Post by: speedman8903 on May 15, 2005, 11:11:10 PM
dats kool, would look kool on a shirt.
Title: Re: Had to share this
Post by: stump66 on May 15, 2005, 11:44:28 PM
thats where I saw it a guy on ebay has a bunch of quad shirts like that.
Title: Re: Had to share this
Post by: lil_Mrs._Honda1 on May 16, 2005, 01:30:13 AM
hubby has that shirt !
Title: Re: Had to share this
Post by: Tomfqno on May 18, 2005, 11:19:07 PM
I got to share this. I took this video at Moroso's Jet and Truck Nationals.
//http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV0022557
Title: Re: Had to share this
Post by: Tomfqno on May 18, 2005, 11:22:43 PM
It's a Dodge Diesel 1/4 Mile Burnout!
Title: Re: Had to share this
Post by: stump66 on May 19, 2005, 08:46:34 AM
shoulda been a dually
Title: Re: Had to share this
Post by: Ida_Mann on May 19, 2005, 10:35:25 AM
correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not a Polaris Trailblazer on the bottom of that shirt?

Id@
Title: Re: Had to share this
Post by: stump66 on May 19, 2005, 11:33:47 AM
Thats kool if it is I'm in the middle off modding mine now.  ;D
Title: Re: Had to share this
Post by: wheelie_boy on June 12, 2005, 01:02:53 AM
Thats cool!
Title: Re: Had to share this
Post by: susieblazer on June 12, 2005, 01:04:31 AM

They are awesome, a friend got a lot of them at the last  Dade City swap meet...............