A bunch of us are going to durhamtown leaving thurs night coming back sun night. just wanted to rub it in.............
Quote from: tony pitts on September 06, 2006, 08:31:16 PM
A bunch of us are going to durhamtown leaving thurs night coming back sun night. just wanted to rub it in.............
I havent met you but now I dont like you. I have to wait another month before I get to go.
were going again in november thanksgiving weekend
LUCKY YOU... ;D WE WERE THERE THIS PAST SPRING BREAK. I CAN WAIT TO GO BACK.
You're the pitss, cause we're green with envy even though we've been there 5x in the past 18 months.
that place is great have fun dont get hurt!
Quote from: tony pitts on September 06, 2006, 08:31:16 PM
A bunch of us are going to durhamtown leaving thurs night coming back sun night. just wanted to rub it in.............
you dog ;) OH YEA , well ill just stay home and work :X have fun and stay safe