ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: mrbones on September 06, 2006, 01:13:29 PM

Title: Attachment size raised to 100k.
Post by: mrbones on September 06, 2006, 01:13:29 PM
Ok, everytime I went to upload a pic, it was about 90-99k at 640x480 size. I got sick of resizing them so small so I upped the limit. I'm sure I wasn't the only one. We have the capacity on the server, so why not?
Title: Re: Attachment size raised to 100k.
Post by: rednipj on September 06, 2006, 01:19:16 PM
Thanks, Every bit counts. ;)
Title: Re: Attachment size raised to 100k.
Post by: Fox17 on September 06, 2006, 01:27:16 PM
sweet. thanks.
Title: Re: Attachment size raised to 100k.
Post by: dreth on September 20, 2006, 08:54:51 PM
you know i like that :D thanks Bones 8)
Title: Re: Attachment size raised to 100k.
Post by: mrbones on October 01, 2006, 10:08:11 PM
I had to switch it back to 80k. As more pics are posted, it uses too much bandwidth.   :(