God Bless our Men & Women ! Lets not forget them.
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
i love it how they try and make us atvers look bad but even the special forces uses them.ha incrediable,props for them,i love the 300 fourtraxs ;)
I pray every day for the safety of our men and woman fighting to protect us and our way of life. We owe them more than we could ever repay.
I thought the military used those Polaris MV's? Those all look like Hondas. They probably run the Hondas because they're dependable, and there's no place to get the Polaris's fixed every other week in the middle east.LOL
Quote from: Thrumud on September 05, 2006, 07:01:47 PM
:)
Look like they are having Jetting Problems!! LOL
GOD Bless!
Quote from: Thrumud on September 05, 2006, 07:00:10 PM
God Bless our Men & Women ! Lets not forget them.
Indeed.
Can I ask what is the original source of the pictures? Was there a story about it somewhere or did the photos all come from different places?
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 05, 2006, 08:18:11 PM
I thought the military used those Polaris MV's? Those all look like Hondas. They probably run the Hondas because they're dependable, and there's no place to get the Polaris's fixed every other week in the middle east.LOL
Thats what Polaris says..
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/OurCompany/News/PressReleases/PolarisReceivesDeliveryOrdertoSupplyLightWeightAllTerrainVehiclestotheUSMilitary.htm
I'm sure the military is looking at many different vehicles from different manufactures and pick depending on the performance and price. Here are some pics that I remember seeing from another site.
1
[attachment deleted by admin]
2
[attachment deleted by admin]
3
[attachment deleted by admin]
I was being "comical", since every Polaris I've ever owned has consistently broke down. The military awards contracts based on spec's, availability, and price per unit. I'm sure no one manufacturer of anything can exclusively supply product to the Defense Dept.