Hey all, haven't posted on here in a while due to being atvless. I am currently in los Angeles working. I have been out here for a month and return back to Jax tomorrow. There has been alot to see out here. Including this banshee at a car repair shop. I asked how much and they said..."not for sale". Anyway, thought it was worth sharing
[attachment deleted by admin]
one more
[attachment deleted by admin]
sorry so small but kept getting an error saying to big, so I had to keep shrinking till it would go.
That is preety bad. 8)
All Terrain Vechicle.....I doubt that will go through mud let alone you will want to take it through mud
i think its stupid ???
Now that's funny...now you need some video of you doing burn outs.
I think it looks pretty sweet! 8)
(http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c301/Lildomeboi/BronxBike.jpg)
(http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h166/luridnitemarez/CARS/PimpATV.jpg)
i kno there not banshees but there are pimped like the banshee
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/2005-nopi-4-wheeler-big-chrome.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/atv.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/pimped_wheeler.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/ghettoatv.jpg)
haha the warrior looks retarted
looks like all those atv's where rendard useless
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 10, 2006, 09:38:50 PM
looks like all those atv's where rendard useless
i'd have to agree, but, if you ever have anytime, watch rap videos and you will see people burnin out on the banshees on 24"s, i think thats just completly stupid all together
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on September 09, 2006, 07:23:08 PM
(http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h166/luridnitemarez/CARS/PimpATV.jpg)
stupidist one yet