I know we are all from different areas within Florida, but all I can say is that down here in South Florida it has been pouring everyday. Woke this morning, chance of rain 90%. The HolyLands must be so WET!!!! It's kind of funny, when Ernesto was coming they where so worried about flooding, my gosh ever since Ernesto left, it has been raining everyday.
Just curious, is it raining in your part of the State. I'll probably need a boat to get to my camp! Camp is in Central Florida, alot of rain up there guys/girls?
PS
The Dish stinks when it rains....... >:(
I'm in Volusia County and we've had hardly any rain at all. A few sprinkles in the afternoon and thats about it.
We have been getting a decent amount of rain here in Polk County. Not worrying about flooding but its wetting the ground.
Raining everyday here on the Treasure Coast..
Every other day in Ocala like clock work. ;)
Central Polk County everyday about 6pm
in miami it seems like it has been raining every single day