Unfortunately I wasnt able to ride this weekend for some reasons, but I did get around to put on my new tires.
Im dieing to go try them out already...
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Headtima/S4022154.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Headtima/S4022156.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Headtima/S4022157.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Headtima/S4022158.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Headtima/newlast.jpg)
dang Alan the z looks awesome!
Let me know if you wanna lower it, bring it over and we'll adjust the ride hieght real quick!
thats a good looking bike
I like how there are no stickers, makes it look slick'
Thanx... Been thinking about a graphics but havent found one that appeals to me
leave it plain. it looks better. awesome bike. how do you like that hmf?
Wouldnt have anything but good things to say about the hmf. i love it
Quote from: Headz400 on September 12, 2006, 10:59:53 PM
Wouldnt have anything but good things to say about the hmf. i love it
yeah that Hmf made your bike feel really torquey!