I met GtnWood out there on Sunday. Had a blast, even though I was thinking about staying home because I was feeling bad on Friday, Glad I went. Took a few pictures but the camera memory was full and I didn't realize it so did not really get any. Did anyone else attend and did you get any pics. My friends laid down a big tarp and soaped it up on Saturday while it was raining and played Redneck slip and slide and we set a big patio umbrella on my cousins Polaris and carried the shade with us every where we went on Sunday. It fit perfect and had a cool breeze flowing under it. I do have pics of the slip and slide but would like to know if anyone got a pic of the umbrella. I took some but my camera was out of memory so they did not take.
Hey yunt nice meetin ya, always cool puttin a face to a name. I also got some use out of your cousins umbrella during a couple of those downpours. Unfortunately the crappy camera I had does'nt have a zoom so the few pics I actually took the time to take are'nt that impressive so I hope others got some good one's there willin to post.
Quote from: yunt2ride on September 04, 2006, 03:40:07 PM
we set a big patio umbrella on my cousins Polaris and carried the shade with us every where we went on Sunday. It fit perfect and had a cool breeze flowing under it.
Great idea lol