Long video.... let it load
http://link7.streamhoster.com/?u=darren7&p=%2Fwaldo5.wmv&odaid=4505&prog=true (fixed the date and jakes intro piece and added the other transitions lol)
Wow Waldo looks like a sweet track 8)
ya its really fun
awsome video darren almost wiped there :'( but u had a good save.. looks like a awsome track didnt see to much of eric or rob tho
well eric hurt his ankle pretty early in the day and the track is a lot less friendly when you have stock shocks. rob just pansied out on us for day two so we didn't have that much footage of him.
am i looking at what i think im looking at? darren got the movie done in less than a day, and im in it! ALOT :o :o very surprised, thanks though it looks good, good job on this one darren, good music selection and i like how you name was all snazy looking ;)
oh shutup lol. i need to talk to you so call my cell when you get the chance....now back to the video :)
Sick video! Can't wait to race there rd 2 ssqsa!
thanks. i could of made it a lot better but that took me long enough
Good job. Looks like a fun place.
yea that is a good vid nice job...thanks for leaving me out of the intro :'( oh well i had fun else where ;)
Great video! 8)
great video! looks like they took out the narly whoops section. almost a wipe out but good save!!!!
Awesome job Darren!!! Everyone was riding excellent on Sunday!! Yes Unfortunatly I wasn't riding as well so it's good I'm not in the video too much!! LOL But next time I will!! ;)
Excellent Riding! Excellent Editing!
Nice Job Fellas!
You need this little toy next time you guys go riding
http://www.helmetcamera.com/
What camera did you use to film that?
darren, i didnt know we went the 2nd and 3rd of LAST month :P thought i would point that out ;)
8-3 9-3, I didn't want to say anything...I figured he went to PUBLIC school.
SWEET! ;)
haha actually I didnt but i spent so much freaking time on the rest of the video, that i was just happy to get the stupid titles out of the way
the new video will be up tomorrow with redone dates lol
WOW guys great job in the video and on the track :ThumbsUp.gif
thanks man. if there was less footage involved i would of taken the time to make the video mesh with the audio (aka slow parts on slow video parts and the real hardcore stuff hitting right as you hit a jump) but with 14 minutes it was just unbareble. it turned out fairly well though
video is redone to please all you people who think dates matter. oh and jake, your intro clip isnt you stalled anymore lol
if you dont like this one you can just shove it lol
just realized i forgot a few transitions in that one....final copy will be up in the morning lol
Nice video guys, Looks like fun we have been wanting to ride there. How many tracks are there?
just one that I saw lol
and thanks ;D
hahaha. ::) sweet video. that track was fun. lets do it again sunday. 8)
ya right lol. maybe once i get another axle. does the new intro suit you better jake? :hotty2.gif
Is anyone having the same problem I am with the re-done video? It loads and starts to play and after two seconds it says it's corrupted.
nope works fine for me.
yeah but it still shows me spinning out.lol
Sweet video, i was wondering how it was going to turn out to be. ;) You can see me jus a little bit in there lol. :D
yeah that's weird jake! I have all my codecs updated and everything! The one last night played... Who knows? I guess I have something to figure out now lol
some people on yfz central cant see it either.
fix it daren now.
here are some other links to the video, they are slightly different but oh well
http://link7.streamhoster.com/?u=darren7&p=%2Fwaldo3.wmv&odaid=4505&prog=true
http://link7.streamhoster.com/?u=darren7&p=%2Fwaldo3.wmv&odaid=4505
http://link7.streamhoster.com/?u=darren7&p=%2Fwaldo2.wmv&odaid=4505
http://link7.streamhoster.com/?u=darren7&p=%2Fwaldo2.wmv&odaid=4505&prog=true
Where are all the crashes? I WANT MORE CRASHING!
Sweet music score...what type of camera did you use to shoot the footage?
And who is that stalling it in the corner?
Does he know that lever on the left is the clutch?
Quote from: UncleRico on September 05, 2006, 06:44:58 PM
Where are all the crashes? I WANT MORE CRASHING!
Sweet music score...what type of camera did you use to shoot the footage?
And who is that stalling it in the corner?
Does he know that lever on the left is the clutch?
hey shut it.lol
that is a rare moment of me making a mistake on camera.lol :P
i was trying not to rear end the slow kid in front of me. ::)
j/k alan. no that corner was really slippery.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on September 05, 2006, 06:49:35 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 05, 2006, 06:44:58 PM
Where are all the crashes? I WANT MORE CRASHING!
Sweet music score...what type of camera did you use to shoot the footage?
And who is that stalling it in the corner?
Does he know that lever on the left is the clutch?
hey shut it.lol
that is a rare moment of me making a mistake on camera.lol :P
i was trying not to rear end the slow kid in front of me. ::)
j/k alan. no that corner was really slippery.
oh please, every shot ive seen im either leading u or darren around :P
alan you rode good....but dont push it
lol thanks, and im not, im just messing around :P
**anyone that the video isnt working for, if when you click it a page comes up saying page not found, try to refresh it, i did it and the vid menu came up, thought i would share**
The first link out of the ones you just posted worked for me! I didn't try the rest.
haha alan I was filming that's why you werent leading me around buddy. but I do remember that time we had all of us go at the same time? i def. blew you all away with a burnt out clutch and bent axle.... hey jake what happened to you on that? i looked back and you were gone
Quote from: #26YFZ on September 05, 2006, 08:30:31 PM
haha alan I was filming that's why you werent leading me around buddy. but I do remember that time we had all of us go at the same time? i def. blew you all away with a burnt out clutch and bent axle.... hey jake what happened to you on that? i looked back and you were gone
then why in every shot with me and u, ur behind me? please i dont want to have this gay im better than u arguement ::)
ohh ok i see how it is you redo the video and still fail to put me in it thanks guys i never get any recognition :'(
Quote from: lt-z400RR on September 05, 2006, 09:54:32 PM
ohh ok i see how it is you redo the video and still fail to put me in it thanks guys i never get any recognition :'(
that's because you dont do anything exciting! haha j/k but not really :o
and alan there wasnt any footage from sunday with me and you.....lucky you
You want to make the video? You gotta crash! That makes the video!
OK, I have to ask it....(this is probably gonna start some "trash talkin')...which one of you is the best rider?
I can kinda tell from the video, but I want to hear it from you guys.
Quote from: UncleRico on September 06, 2006, 08:18:16 AM
You want to make the video? You gotta crash! That makes the video!
OK, I have to ask it....(this is probably gonna start some "trash talkin')...which one of you is the best rider?
I can kinda tell from the video, but I want to hear it from you guys.
::)
^^^^
i used to be second but i cut the tendon in my hand and didnt ride for 6 weeks. Haven't officially taken the title back yet but I still say im second lol
id rather not get into this....bc it always ends the same way ::)
it ends with you behind me and jake lol
I don't know darren you may have to take the title back from your brother!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nice video make some more
Quote from: UncleRico on September 06, 2006, 08:18:16 AM
You want to make the video? You gotta crash! That makes the video!
OK, I have to ask it....(this is probably gonna start some "trash talkin')...which one of you is the best rider?
I can kinda tell from the video, but I want to hear it from you guys.
from the video....who do u say is the fastest? just curious ;)
#34 was didn't you see how fast he rolled over that jump!!!!!!!!! lol