i a posting this one so late because i indoed my quad at waldo at the end of the day and got a bad concussion and trying to wear some of it befor bed. quad didnt land on me i bailed and slamed the ground hard on my right side! ??? had fun though what i remember! ??? i will post up pics of the bruses tomarrow! They are nasty! :o it was an awsome day except the end.
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/Eric8.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/Eric27.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/Eric6-1.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/2b8c4235.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/Eric.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/Eric21.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/Eric28.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/1435c90d.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/Eric31.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/5819704d.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/Eric14-1.jpg)
that sucks Mav! hope you are ok. pics look nice. take it easy for a while ;)
Great pics, sorry to hear about your accident. I was at Sunshine yesterday wondering where you were. Now I know. Unfortunatly I too got hurt. I endoed on the back double before the step up. Fortunatly I didn't flip but hit my chest (with protector) on the handle bars and I swore I broke something. I am sore today but will try to make it to practice on Wednesday (Sunshine) or possibly on Thursday (Dade City).
Awesome pics!
Sorry to hear about the wipeout. Hope your head is OK and you get your memory back real soon.
Please don't forget about that $300.00 I lent you last week. I need that money to make rent.
Thanks.
sorry to hear that, you been riding real good lately too. good luck!!!!!!
nice, but not for the concussion part
I once had a concussion and well its kind like whene you wake up on the wrong side of the bed and you feel pain!
Than your like man I should of not waken up this yearly! :'( :-\ :P